Home Helpers - Downers Grove, IL has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

Part time care

I like this service for care. I was happy that they were willing to help us find someone part time. We were able to get a few caretakers, but they did not find anyone that was tall enough to help with the needs that we had for our fathers care. We would recommend this service for families looking for care for a loved and a great. value

In home care for dad

I am happy with this service for sending me someone to come to my home and help with the needs for my father. They were able to send a caretaker that I was comfortable with We found her to be very helpful and always on time. She helped with some small household items and personal care for my father. We would recommend this service for other families seeking good in home assistance for a good value.

Pleasant Experience With This Home Care

I recently canceled services with this home care agency, because we no longer had a need for the help. It was a good experience for the most part. The women care giver we had been great, but my only issue with her was that she spent a lot of time on her phone. Other that that issue I really did like her, and she was very helpful and sweet. She was really good with mother, and my mom enjoyed her company. I really felt comfortable leaving her in her hands. I probably would use this home care agency, but I will make sure the phone issue is under control first.

Care for mom and dad

I really like this service for the great care that my parents are getting from the nice care taker that is very helpful to there needs. She is always on time and does everything that is asked of her. She helps with the cooking and making sure that my parents are safe. She does not do anything outside the home, but she is very valuable. I recommend this service to other families for the great service they provide.

Excellent service!

We're very happy with how things have gone with Home Helpers, I'd give them a 5+! They've been very accommodating to my loved ones needs, and have gone out of their way to make things work with any requests we've had. The caregivers are friendly and professional, and always reliable and on time!

They were absolutely wonderful.

They were absolutely wonderful. They were very proactive. They couldn't have been nicer, or more reliable or kind, or knowledgeable. They were just great! And Michael who chose the caregivers was great, he picked wonderful people, and I could call him anytime day or night with any question or concern. It was a wonderful service, I was very pleased!

The owner has been great.

The owner has been great. He has been very helpful, and has even gone out of his way to help out. He has made sure that we have two consistent caregivers. Even with needing to replace one of them, that just wasn't the best fit for our loved one's situation, we are still getting consistency. We really gelled with Michael the owner right away, and the other caregiver has been good. The other one just agitated our loved one we think. I would definitely recommend Home Helpers to others.

Review of Home Helpers Home Care in Downers Grove, IL

10/9/14 4:00pm good impression, very warm and seemed honest in his answers. Will bring 2 care givers to meet with Anne @ 10:00 &4:00pm on Monday. We have other questions which we will ask Michael on Monday.

Caring for your aging parents or a family member recovering from recent illness or surgery can be exhausting, lonely work. Thousands of families go through this type of struggle every year, but you can find comfort and relief with the help of the trained caregivers at Home Helpers of DuPage.

Our caregivers are bonded, insured and undergo extensive background checks to assure your loved one receives the compassionate, professional and personalized service they need and deserve. At Home Helpers of DuPage we give families peace of mind knowing their loved ones are happy and well cared for.

Home Helpers was established in 1997 and today, we care for thousands of Seniors, New Moms and Working Parents with family members recuperating from recent illness or injury, as well as those with ongoing daily living challenges. Our office provides specialized Dementia care and we are one of just a few local agencies to be certified by the Alzheimer’s Association.

Our services can be provided in your home, retirement community, nursing home, hospital or rehabilitation center. We have no minimum requirements. Whether you need one hour a week, 24-hour live-in support, or something in between, our caregivers will be there.

Please call Michael or Denise today for a free, no obligation in-home consultation to create a care plan that is tailored to fit your unique needs, budget and schedule.