Heron Companions - Drexel Hill, PA has yet not published prices.

Mom was comfortable

I felt confident that my mother would benefit from someone looking in on her while I was away on vacation for one week. She was comfortable with the young woman who looked in on her every day for 3 hours. I am concerned that we still have not received our escrow check return as promised.

A little expensive but I was doing respite help. It was about $848 for two weeks. My mom is very determined and I suspect she didn't allow or accept the fact that I had asked the helper to do several tasks and just told her not to do them.

Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Heron Companions is dedicated in providing quality non-medical in-home care in the Philadelphia, Delaware, Berks, Bucks,Chester,Montgomery, and Lancaster counties. Our services include personal care, respite care, comfort, escorts on walks and exercise, companionship, dementia care, Alzheimer's care, laundry, shopping, meal preparation, light housekeeping and medication reminders. Hourly, overnight or 24 hour live-in care. We do a selective process and screening of all our caregivers to ensure your comfort and safety. We also provide cleaning services for your home.

We are part of Heron Home Health Care which has provided the tri-state area with respiratory and durable medical equipment for over 35 years.