HEIRLOOM GARDENS OF BURLINGAME - Burlingame, CA

HEIRLOOM GARDENS OF BURLINGAME - Burlingame, CA has yet not published prices.

My new home

I have been a resident of heirloom gardens of Burlingame for 6 months now and I can truly say this is my home.. I find that the staff here are very dedicated and very hard working people who take pride in their work to make the residents very comfortable and at ease with the other house mates.

I have noticed that the residents talk and inter act with each other as well as with the staff members.. I have also noticed that the management is very easy to talk with and are very prompt in addressing any type of concern which you might have.

The daily schedule here is very flexible and everyone does their best to accommodate the residents with their individual needs, wants, and desires.

I am very happy living here and would highly recommend the heirloom gardens of Burlingame to any one who might need the assistance of a caregiver.

I invite you all to set up a tour of our home by contacting the administrator for an appointment to arrange a tour. Feel free to contact mrs. Jocelyn de la torre at [removed]. You will not regret it.

A current resident