Golden Age Retirement Home - Millbrae, CA

highly recommend

The owner of Golden Age Retirement Home has been exceptionally accommodating in trying to meet the needs of my parents. They had special circumstances that needed to be met. The house is very tidy and well kept for the most part. It is at a nice location and is a safe environment.

One area for improvement would be their activities. The residents, including my parents, spend most of their time sitting around watching television.

Overall though they are very good and I do highly recommend the place.

So far I have no complaints.

So far I have no complaints. It's very clean, and the staff is friendly, and very attentive. They don't have to do anything or want for anything. If I did have a request it would be that there is a lack of activities, I know a lot of the residents aren't capable of much for activities, but some social stimulation would be nice. They do have a nice garden that they can sit in, weather permitting.

Review of Golden Age Retirement Home Residential Care Home in Millbrae, CA

Very clean, bright home. There are currently only 4 residents, so I think my mother would get good attention there. The owner is very nice, professional, and was attentive to planning out what my mother's needs would be. I am impressed that the owner would want to make a specific plan about helping me move my mother from out-of-state, and was willing to work with me during such a huge transition. I like that this is a residential home, and that the home itself is in very good shape. It is a 2 story home, but they have an elevator lift that easily transports residents between the levels. Overall, very peaceful and I would feel comfortable having a family member live here.

Very pleased with everything. Home,st...

Very pleased with everything. Home,staff, Administrator were wonderful. This is the place we have selected

OUTSTANDING THE DIRECTOR IS OUTSTAND...

OUTSTANDING THE DIRECTOR IS OUTSTANDING 1ST CHOICE ONLY CHOICE

No transportation provided. Not suit...

No transportation provided. Not suitable

An elegant Senior Residential Care Home Located in the heart of the beautiful town Millbrae.