I like living at Harmony Gardens!!

The community is very clean and well maintained. The food is good. They offer daily activities such as exercise classes and cards. They bring in entertainers. I would recommend this community. The staff are very good and helpful.

Review of Harmony Gardens-Warrensburg, Mo

Very nice, bright, clean and cheery. Everyone was very friendly. My sister and I really liked it, but my Mom was upset that we were taking her away from her male friend in Blue Springs. If the location was better we would of picked it.

When the demands of living in your home require more than you’re willing and able to give on your own, you’ll find a welcome home here Harmony Gardens.

Harmony Gardens is a unique two-story building with 38 apartments located on Burkarth Road in beautiful Warrensburg, MO. We are conveniently located next to Western MO Medical Center and amongst all the doctor’s offices; some call it “Dr. Alley”.

Harmony Gardens takes pride in its dedicated staff. Between our management, nursing, housekeeping, activities, dietary and our volunteers we have a staff that is committed to providing Person Center Care to the resident that live here. The care and concern given by them is outstanding.

We have exceptional dining, which is created by our talented chefs. It starts with an open breakfast – with eggs just the way you like them. We accommodate our early risers ready for toast and coffee as well as those who can’t start the day without a big hot breakfast. Comfort foods, foods familiar and favorite are part of our menu.

Our admission counseling services are comprehensive. Our administrator helps guide the family through all of the care options available to them as well as through the maze of paperwork involved to access private our public long-term care benefits. Making it easy on the family is priority one.