Hand 'n Heart Home Health Care - Virginia Beach, VA

Hand 'n Heart Home Health Care - Virginia Beach, VA has yet not published prices.

• Transportation
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Disability Support
  • Respite Care

Very Satisfied

This a very great company and I would recommend them to everyone. they always aim to please, always available in a crunch and can get an aide wherever they need to be to service a client. they make no excuses and are always looking for new ways to stay great. this would be a great choice for our love one :)

[Name removed]

Great company. Highly recommend

Great Company! The care has been top notch. Our aide is very good with my mom and just the right fit for our family. The office staff are very compassionate about our needs and do a great job communicating. Their prices are very affordable and the cheapest I found in the area. Their turn around time was very quick. From the time I called the office to the aide starting was less than 24 hours. Highly recommend!

Very happy customer

Hired this agency on short notice to provide a companion for my parents while I was away on business. The lady that came was pleasant, courteous and both parents looked forward to her arrival each day. Their rates were the most affordable around and I will definitely call them again.

Very dissatisfied

We hired H&H last summer (2016) for my mother with memory loss who needs companion care on weekdays. In short, we would find out only after being invoiced that the care giver had not shown up. I came from Raleigh NC to VA Beach and interviewed H&H to explain what we needed before hiring them, and after problems occurred I spoke to both [Removed] and [Removed] at H&H by phone to re-emphasize explicitly what we wanted -- 1) show up! 2) call my sister (in VA Beach) if you can't show up 3) provide food & medication 4) write notes on current conditions and/or changes in condition (anything out of the ordinary) 5) provide conversation and walk with our mother up/down the hallway of the apt building.

This is not skilled care, nor rocket science for an agency that said it deals with many similar clients. After repeated failures to meet the minimum requirements, we contacted them to cancelled service. We were told that it was our responsibility to contact them if the care giver didn't show up, and not to sign the caregiver's timesheet, which is a clear failure on behalf of H&H to understand that our mother's memory is NOT reliable enough to be responsible for either task. The frustration of having to monitor the caregivers (who left useless notes, if any at all) induced stress rather than relieving the stress of caring for our mother. It should never take multiple calls about the same problems to get corrective action, especially when caring for the elderly. Very dissatisfied.

Stacy Anderson

This is upsetting to hear - as will all home care providers, we do ask that clients contact us the moment there is any issue with our aide including absence, tardiness, or general dissatisfaction for any reason so that we can get right to work on correcting the problem. To reinforce this, we include a large-print list of "When to Call" in our admission folders for clients to post on their refrigerator with our 24 hour number in large numbers to make it easy to see.

We are sorry to hear that your experience was anything less than that we met and exceeded your expectations. We've been in the business of caring for other for over 20 years, so we are dedicated to providing great care at affordable prices. We hope you'll give us the opportunity to surpass your needs in the future!

Senior home care in Virginia Beach, Norfolk. Chesapeake, Portsmouth areas to Williamsburg, Va. Personal care, housekeeping, errands, transportation and companions for seniors and disabled children to adults. RN-managed, privately-owned, affordable and flexible senior care.