Mom Is In Good Hands

A place for mom was very helpful in helping me find the right community for my mother. Everything is working out very well and she is doing fine here. They do a very good job of keeping everything nice and clean. My mother room is well-kept and looks nice when I visit. The staff is nice, they have been very helpful and welcoming. There isn't many activities offered and the food is fine. I know she is safe and in good hands. This is a community I would recommend.

Finally, a good fit for Mom

Mom had a right frontal medial lobe stroke 18 months ago, resulting in cognitive impairment. Thus, she needs a good deal of attention, especially in learning how to function in her new environment. We had nightmare experiencees with two larger facilities, where due to inattention to Mom's needs, she was constantly dehydrated, reducing her ability to function and communicate well. One of those facilities drugged Mom without my permission or knowledge. We explained Mom's needs to Sydney and she pointed us to Greenview Living, a private facility with a good track record. Although I had been hesitant in the past to take Mom to a private facility, because of Sydney's recommendation, I have now found a wonderful nurturing home for Mom with the care and attention she needs. Mom is now doing very well, is always hydrated and thus is again able to communicate. I am thrilled with Mom's new home. The owner and her staff are so good with Mom that she is not riddled with anxiety. Thank you, Sydney, for taking the time to point us to a good fit for Mom. It is such a relief for me, too - I can now sleep at night.

A very good community!

I’d rate the cleanliness at a five plus. This has been such a good reference. It’s very helpful because there is a lot of feedback and helpful for me. Up to this point I have had had very little experience with Alzheimer’s disease. The owner is very helpful. The food is very good and very healthy. My mom has gained weight there. She looks forward to her meals. I spend a lot of time there so I’m becoming very familiar with the community.

Be Careful

My mother was a resident of Greenview Living for over 2 years. I personally had a few bad experiences with the owner. If you are considering putting a loved one in this facility, please read your contract carefully. Any days not used will not be refunded to you according to the contract I signed. If you put a parent there May 1st and your parent passes on May 8th, you will not be refunded for any of the money you paid for the remainder of the month of May.

According to one of the owners websites, she states she allows pets, she did not allow my 12 lb. Shih Tzu to visit with my mother. She also states that she has a beautician on site, but it is not a LICENSED cosmetologist.

I had to provide my own bed pads, my own bedside table, my own telephone and telephone line. My mother did not feel she was fed healthy meals regularly and when we brought food for her and put it in the kitchen refrigerator it was thrown out under the command of the owner.

I paid for daily bathing for my mother and when Hospice came into play I attempted to get a refund from the owner for the amount I was paying her for giving my mother daily baths, that did not happen.

Be careful.

Good Meeting Before Move In

It's very clean and the staff were great. My mom is not able to do a lot of things but I know they have a pretty garden and she loves sitting and looking at it. One of the things that they did that I though was really nice was that they wanted to meet my mother before she moved in just to sit and talk with her to see where she is with her mobility and mental capacity. It gave us a chance to see them interact with her. I though that was really good.

My favorite. Group of 5 nice ladies....

My favorite. Group of 5 nice ladies. Can stay until end of life. No more moving! Beautiful home, healthy food, monitors in each room etc. Price was a little higher so we would need to juggle finances to afford, but is do-able. Just very impressed with this.