- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
I visited this Facility and was very displeased with my visit. I did not get a list of the on call services when I was there.. Just told they were there when needed.
I ask if she had Aide's or a Aide-- She replied 24/7-- I was there a hour and never seen a Aide..
My Mom did not like the fact there was one person there. Who did not seem interested in socializing. I was told there would be more resident's soon. It is not that I do not like the idea of a Home setting Caring for Elders. In my honest opinion, a home in the middle of a Suburban area is not the best solution.
My other concerns, not clean enough, not enough interaction for the Resident (s), No type of Exercise for the Resident.
The level of cleanliness was poor. My mom's heart was broke after we left. She said she expected a much higher standard there..