Grace Manor Senior Assisted living - Gwynn Oak, MD

I was delighted with the visit I had with Grace Manor. They were not expecting me, however, I was well received. The facility was clean, comforting and very much inviting. I found the management, staff and clients warm and friendly. If I need a facility for myself, this would be it. Thanks.

I was very pleased with this home.It was very homey and the staff seemed very nice. I spoke with one of the residence (90 years young), who stated that she loves her home. May they continue to be blessed and take care of the elderly.

Great Experience

I think it has been a great experience, Sabrina is really on top of things and a great spirit. Maybe communication could be better but nothing major. Have a menu and snacks and they do accommodate the specific diet needs of residents

A Place of Grace

Grace Manor was an answer to prayer for our family. The director is a caring and compassionate and skilled woman of God who operates out of calling and not need or want. My mom called the place home and was very satisfied. We could not have made a better choice.