|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
To tell the truth, we didn'...
To tell the truth, we didn't even go in. We drove by but were turned off by the lack of curb appeal. Will give it two stars instead of one because we didn't go in.
From the Office
The Golden Adult Family Home is located in the serene and beautiful town of Puyallup Washington. We pride ourselves in being a full service care and family home facility with amenities that far exceed the industry standard. Your loved one will feel right at home here with the beautiful landscaping, luxurious surroundings and the feel of home that their living accommodations provide. You couldn't ask for a better place for the senior in your family to spend their golden years, and neither could they.
The on-site and offsite activities we provide keep our residents active and healthy and we do provide complimentary transportation if needed. There is a doctor on call here and specialists as well, so you know that your loved one will be well taken care of at all times. If you like what you see so far, feel free to call or come by, so you can see for yourself that this is the place where your loved one will want to call home.