FirstLight Homecare - Conyers, GA

FirstLight Homecare - Conyers, GA has yet not published prices.

Companship service

The last two times that I have used the services of companionship for my mother with Alzheimer has really impressed me of FirstLight Homecare staff . Have been fully satisfied with their service on both occasions.

Things went fine

Things went fine with FirstLight Homecare. The aides they sent were able to provide the care we needed. There was nothing we were particularly impressed with, but they got the job done.

Good care, could work on communication

We don't work with them anymore but we don't not work with them because they're not good, we just got to the point where we needed someone living with her all the time. They need to improve on the contact, if I sent an email that says I need someone Saturday and Sunday from 8-5 I don't want 6 emails back and forth clarifying what I said. Some of it was our fault because we had some last minute changes, but you want it simple.
Let's just say that the value was positive. It's like you go to a nice dinner, as long as the dinner tastes good and the service is good A. it's a good deal and if it's cheaper than you thought it would be then it's a really good deal. If it's expensive and the food's really good then its a good deal, it's only a problem if the food tastes bad. We've had people for cheaper and they weren't as good or they were more limited so the price probably makes sense.

We know firsthand the challenges facing many families today — caring for loved ones, sometimes hundreds or thousands of miles away, or even across town. Now there’s help.

When you or your loved one needs help at home, turn to FirstLight HomeCare. We offer complete companion and personal care services for seniors, new mothers, those recovering from surgery, or anyone who just needs a little assistance. And with our trusted, highly-trained caregivers and additional, innovative services, you’ll have even greater peace-of-mind.

Our ‘Culture of Care’ is our big differentiator and it is the cornerstone of everything we do. We clearly believe that we have the most highly trained Care Givers in the industry because of our investment in continuous training and education, and more importantly, our commitment and investment in our “Culture of Care’ and our extraordinary people.

Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; making care and help available when you need it. Call us today to find out more about how we can help you or your loved one with their homecare needs.