Falcon Crest - Louisville, KY

This place is absolutely terrible. I thought it was great but, one week until the lease I found herds of children running around with no supervision damaging vehicles. I have never had to call the police so many times in my life. My vehicle had severe damage to it and when I went to the office to ask about seeing the security cameras they said "O those don't work". After cleaning the apartment and getting the final prorated month in writing and signed by a worker I am later told that she messed up and gave me the wrong price and it was taken out of my deposit, After bogus charges were taken from my deposit I call 30 times with no answer and then I get a text from one of the employees in the office [Removed]. Does that seem professional to you? They took $100 out of the deposit and after so many unanswered phone calls about it I am just saying forget it. DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF LIVING HERE!!!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!

This is not a facility based on income. The rent is the same for everyone.

Here Falcon crest we offer spacious 1,2,and 3 bedroom apartment homes as well as 2 bedroom condos and patio homes. All apartments have washer/dryer connections,and fully equipped kitchens. Our amenities include a 24-hour fitness center, clubhouse,private cinema, pool,playground,and 24-hour emergency maintenance.We pay our resident's water, sewer,and trash removal.

Our apartments are Section 2 LIHTC and income restrictions apply. The condos and patio homes are market rate and income restrictions do not apply.