Really nice place!

I love it here! It's a very nice looking, very clean place. I was able to get a very spacious apartment, with a nice little outdoor porch area. It's just been so convenient! They've got an elevator for getting to the upper floors, so it's easy to get around, and I like that I don't have to go outside in the weather to get my mail anymore!

everything seems good

At Elk River Senior everything seems good. I have no complaints. Everything here gets five stars from me. The facility is clean. The staff are friendly. It is a good value. I am very pleased with this facility.

Great home

The overall building is always clean and the mgr. is great. The maint. Person is a is on sight and very helpful.
It is a very quiet and safe place to live.
I'm soberly thankful that I found this wonderful place.

Elk River is nestled away in a quiet, wooded subdivision on top of a hill. You canwalk down the hill to fish in a branch off Elkhorn Creek, or you can simply enjoy watching the activity of the wildlife surrounding Elk River. Here at our elderly community in Georgetown you will not be able to avoid the peacefulness and relaxing lifestyle that we provide. If you or a family member is looking to relocate to a remote senior community, Elk River is place you can call home.