- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
They are Ukranian with thick accent. ...
They are Ukranian with thick accent. Do not have a pet but we could bring one. The food situation sounds like they are not flexible.
Day View Adult Family Home is a 24/7 eldercare facility located in Renton, WA.
Our mission is to provide the best alternative to nursing home care, where all residents receive warmest, compassionate and qualified care in a safe, respectful, home like environment.
Since 2008, Day View Adult Family Home takes pride in serving the elderly members of the community, as a family owned and operated, DSHS licensed Elder Care Provider and a member of the Washington State Residential Care Council of Adult Family Homes (WSRCC).
Our facility is designed to provide the safe, comfortable and wholehearted atmosphere you need. Our house is bright, spacious, single level, fully wheelchair accessible. All resident’s rooms are private, with walk in closets, TV sets/phone, balconies and air conditioning. Our yard is fenced, paved, has a roofed deck, tent, garden and a great Cascade View.
We provide the following services:
• Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
• Personal Care
• Well-Balanced Family Style Meals
• Daily Laundry
• Social Activities
• Supervision with Medications, Assistance with Intake and Re-Ordering of Refills
• Help with Ordering Medical Supplies
• Case Management with Oversight Nurse/Nurse Delegator
• Emotional support and encouragement to maintain independence
• Holiday and Birthday Celebrations
• Hospice Care
The proof of confidence in our services and amenities is the trust and gratefulness of our residents and their families.
Day View is a Wonderful Place to Call Home! Contact us today and we will attend with the unique personal care needs you have!