Daniel's Adult Care Home - Lake Oswego, OR

My visit came at an inopportune time. There was an ambulance at the Home, so I waited a bit before knocking. Visit was brief due to the family of the gentleman being there. [Removed] asked me to call him and come back for a proper tour. His Home seemed a little small for a wheelchair. He was very nice and felt that he may have an opening soon.

Awesome Owners!!

I had a connection immediately with the owners at this home. I truly appreciate the care they provide there residents at this facility. My mother has an amazing caregiver and really feels comfortable in her new living environment. She has had no complaints about the nutritious meals they serve and enjoys participating in some of the activities they have throughout the week for there patients. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone.

A Terrific Experience Here At This Care Home

It has been a terrific experience for my mother here at this care home. They are taking very good care of her and her needs. The home is very well maintained, they do a very good job with the cleaning. The staff is terrific, they have been very friendly and accommodating. She is 100% satisfied with the food, the meals are lovely. I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. They are providing her with great care. My sister says it is a perfect care home. I would highly recommend it.