Country Meadow Place - Mason City, IA

Country Meadow Place is a dedicated Alzheimer's and memory care community in northern Iowa. We want to make sure you feel comfortable and at home when you live with us at our secure memory care community. Country Meadow Place embraces the individual, and we are here to make living a little easier and a lot more fun.

When you live in Country Meadow Place, you get:
A personal touch with individual climate control in each apartment, on-site beauty salon, and a private dining room for family and guests.

Exciting programs include music therapy, massage therapy, aromatherapy, Tai Chi, Live 2 B Healthy and an Alzheimer's support group.

• 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Housekeeping provided
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Memory Care Services
  • hospice care assistance
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living

Good place to live.

Kayle Neegaard

Thank you for your kind review! We are very appreciative!

Review of Country Meadow Place Mason City, IA

It is a very nice place for your loved one to live. The workers are all so kind. The food is excellent. The place never smells which is a plus. A lot of activities are always planned.

Kayle Neegaard

Thank you for your review, Jan. It's a blessing to have "extended family members" like our residents and their loved ones. We are excited to share this positive feedback with our team!

Review of Country Meadow Place Mason City, IA

Great place for my Mom. Care and resident assistants take good care of her. I never worry about her.

Kayle Neegaard

We are so happy that we are able to provide sound peace of mind for you, as well as your mother, at Country Meadow Place. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve further!

A place to call home

Wonderful place to entrust your loved ones. They bring in entertainment and therapists to ensure the residents are mentally and physically challenged. They also have lots of daily activities so the days are never boring. My aunt especially likes the bus rides around the area.

The staff is always helpful and cheerful.

Kayle Neegaard

Thank you so much for sharing your aunt's experience with us! We are so honored to be the recipients of such positive feedback from satisfied residents and family members. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make life even more enjoyable for residents at Country Meadow Place!

My mother is a new resident. She seems to be happy and is settling in. I'm pleased that she is participating in activities. My initial impressions of Country Meadows are good, however, I would like to request more 1:1 correspondence with the management so I know how my mom is doing and if I need to be aware of anything. Because I live out of town and don't get down there as often as I'd like, updates would be helpful.

Kayle Neegaard

Susan, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We will be in touch soon to discuss options for updating you on your mother's care and day-to-day life. We appreciate your feedback and will work to meet your needs as best we can!

Wonderful place.

Kimberly Boyd

Thank you for taking the time to leave your great review. Our team at Country Meadow Place is thrilled to hear such great feedback. We strive to Embrace Every Moment each day and we greatly appreciate your positive feedback! We aim to treat our residents and their loved ones as our own family. We strive to be the best Assisted Living and Memory Care Community in North Iowa.

I am so Happy my aunt is here

I am so happy my Aunt is at Country Meadow Place
she is active in a lot of the many activities they offer and there are great field trips also offer for those who want to go out. The nursing staff do wellness checks and keep me well informed. The food must be pretty good here because my aunt has started to gain weight which is a very good thing and her room and the accommodations are very nice.
When I visit my aunt I love seeing that the staff are very engaging, they always have time for everyone. They have an atrium where they sit and visit with the residents it's so nice to see them interacting with the residents this way.

Kayle Neegaard

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a pleasant review of Country Meadow Place. We aim to treat our residents and their loved ones as our own family, so it is a pleasure to reach such kind words. We hope that if your Aunt is in need of any additional assistance, you will contact us to do so. It is a great honor to be able to do what we do each day and we appreciate your positive feedback!

I would recommend this community!!!

Mom is doing better than I expected since moving into Country Meadow Place. The staff are friendly and they care about the residents and their families. They are even having a family and friends pasta night. The food is good and there is a variety to choose from. My mom does participate in numerous activities and exercise classes.

Kimberly Boyd

Thank you so much for your kind words! They are very much appreciated. Our entire staff at Country Meadow Place love having your mom be part of our family. Each and every day we strive to "Embrace Every Moment!" We are happy your mom can call Country Meadow Place, home! Thank you kindly!

Best place hidden off the highway

In finding a facility for Mother is was extremely hard - she was always very active walked 2 - 4 miles a day outside or inside if she could not get out. After she had an accident and was unable to return to her active life it was very hard for her to accept. We wanted mother to be happy and involved with people as she always had been. Sarah and Kim could not have been nicer after picking this facility Lloyd [removed] helped move Mother (bless this man for his kindness). While we worked to settle her into her new home, staff came in and assisted us so Mother would become familiar with them. The staff is truly amazing, loving, kind, attentive to Mothers needs and ours when we have requests. They keep us informed, by pictures of what she is doing and return our emails with any questions we have.

Kimberly Boyd

Thank you kindly for your review of Country Meadow Place Assisted Living and Memory Care Community. Your feedback and kind words are extremely appreciated. We take pride in bringing "Moments of Joy" to our Residents and are happy to have your mom part of our family. Thanks again!

Great place!

I was given a tour of Country Meadow Place by Sarah [removed]. She was wonderful!! I would move my mom to live there in a heartbeat!! So clean, professional, friendly, and affordable! It's a great location. All the people living there looked and acted so happy to be there!

Kimberly Boyd

Leanne - Thank you so much for your kind words and comments! We strive daily to bring moments of joy to our Residents - we would love to have your mom move in! If we can be of any assistance now or in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again - it's very much appreciated!

Be sure to check Country Meadow Place

This past fall my aunt who had lived the majority of her adult life out of state needed to move closer to us which was not an easy transition for her. After carefully looking at all our options in the area, we chose Country Meadow Place. The entire staff is caring and attentive and not only to their residents but also families who are making that transition along with their loved one. I cannot say say enough good things; the most important being that my aunt is is happy and loves where she lives now. Thank you to everyone at Country Meadow Place for working so hard to ensure the well being of everyone!

Kimberly Boyd

Thank you Jeanne for your review. We truly appreciate your comments! We strive each and every day to create moments of joy for our residents and to "roll out the red carpet" for them! We enjoy having your Aunt at Country Meadow Place and thank you for sharing her with our family!

Miracle Workers

I recently returned from a visit with my mother. Since I live in Florida I am not able to visit as much as I would like. Since my last visit, ownership has changed. Let me first say that my mother is very happy living at your facility. The property is clean and well maintained, the food is good (I ate in the dining room several times) but it is the staff which makes the place exceptional. I think they are called “universal” workers but they should be called “miracle” workers. I would single out certain individuals but frankly they are all great. My mother can be difficult at times as she suffers from dementia as well as the infirmaries of old age. The patience, kindness and good humor these ladies exhibit is remarkable. I think it must take special people to work with the elderly-you obviously have hired the right people for the job. It is the single biggest reason that my mother enjoys living there. Please give them my sincere thanks