Coralville Senior Residences - Coralville, IA

Needed more for the right fit

Coralville Senior Residences did not have enough care assistance that we were looking for and my sister also needed a bigger room to suit her needs. The staff was friendly and answered our questions. It was a clean community, just not the right fit.

Needs Updating

When touring this community I found it to be very depressing. It was dark and very out dated. The community had odors that were not pleasant. They had no reserved parking for residents it was first to come first serve basis which I did not like. The rooms had no laundry options in them you had to go to another area and the process was very confusing even for me I don't think I would have been able to run the machines. The tour just was not a pleasant experience.

I like this place. Put my n...

I like this place. Put my name on waiting list.

likes best so far

likes best so far

Welcome to Coralville Senior Residences! Come join us and surround yourself with the warm, friendly atmosphere of home. Coralville Senior Residences have easy access to shopping, golf courses, parks, libraries, interstate highways, and is nestled amongst mature trees. The lifestyle is quiet and comfortable.

We offer independent senior living and have an affordable section 8 program (subsidy) for seniors 62 & over and under 62 disabled, so you can enjoy the carefree lifestyle you deserve.

We provide an elevator, a community room with social activities, three laundry facilities, indoor mail service, professionally landscaped grounds, and 24 hour emergency maintenance. Our one bedroom apartments have 525 square feet, a full-size bathroom, air conditioning, range, refrigerator, disposal, blinds and carpeting. Each apartment has its own patio or balcony. All utilities are included in the rent. Your small pet is welcome here.

If interested, we'd LOVE to hear from you! We are open Monday thru Friday from 9:00am until 3:00pm.

Income restrictions apply.

Coralville Senior Residences is professionally managed and maintained by; Pacific Management, Inc. which specializes in senior communities.