ComForCare - Lakeway - Lakeway, TX has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

I couldn't be happier!

I feel as though we were lucky right off the bat! Our caregiver is definitely the perfect match for my mom! From the moment she started things have been wonderful. The caregiver is very friendly, compassionate, and genuine. I really appreciate everything she's done so far! I've already recommended them to several people!

My experience with Comforcare was gre...

My experience with Comforcare was great. We only used them shirt term but the staff was fabulous. Overall it was a wonderful experience.

I would recommend it.

It's good. I am happy with the service. I would recommend it.

serving the purpose

Some of the things in rating really don't seem to apply to us since we simply have a companion come over about one a week or so and don't ask much more than that but the caregivers have been good and willing to do a few light chores and get our mom bathed if asked. The only problems we've had have been reliability of individuals which is probably an issue for all agencies(you don't know until you give then a chance). It also seems that the agency could use a little better organization, perhaps in an automated system that serves them better than pen and paper. Overall they are providing us with what we need, help ensuring mom is safe and comfortable.

When it comes to obtaining non-medical, at-home senior care for your loved one, don't settle for less than the best. Here at ComForcare Home Care Services, we offer everything it takes to ensure the safety, health, and well-being of our patients. Give us a call if you are interested in obtaining private duty home care. And don't forget—our caregivers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including holidays)! Whenever you need our help, count on ComForcare Home Care to be there.