ComForCare Home Care Senior Services - Rockford, MI

ComForCare Home Care Senior Services - Rockford, MI has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

Outstanding Staff!!

The caregivers at Comforcare Senior Services are lovely. They are doing an awesome job with maintaining everything well organized and clean. My mother gets to participate in preparing her meals she really enjoys this. The caregivers will encourage my mother to participate in walks and activities they offer. Very recommended caregivers in this community for our loved ones.

5 stars to Alicia for Comforcare, Grand Rapids/ Cascade Township, MI

This was my first rodeo with Comforcare in Cascade Township, MI., and it could not have been any better! 5 stars to this Comforcare./ The owner, Alicia [last name removed], was on top of her game at all times, and placed me with my slice of heaven health aid. I cannot imagine having gone through this without Alicia's sense of urgency and her knowledge to give me the perfect person to be in my home during this very stressful and sad time in my life. Thank you, Alicia!

Needed a higher level of care

They didn't have the staffing to deal with his medical decline, they're more of a companion, helping him around and some of his medication needed changing.
We liked the Christian affect, they were very kind and caring, they were willing to stay extra and do extra. They tried their best to help us out, the only issue is the type of agency it was, things in our situation change fast and we needed a higher skill level.

ComForcare understands that today's busy lifestyles often deprive family members of the time necessary to provide hands on assistance and companionship for their loved ones. Therefore, we want every family we service to have the peace of mind that comes with knowing their loved-ones are safe and comfortable. As a result, we have developed the ComForcare QualityCare Guarantee~ the best satisfaction guarantee of home care services. ComForcare guarantees that our caregivers will be present at their shifts, providing the peace of mind they expect, or the next equivalent shift is on us. For your convenience, our services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whether your needs are for basic companionship or for personal care needs, you can be confident that “When you can’t be there….you can call ComForcare.”