CLM Care Home - Redwood City, CA

Dont place your love one in this home

I live a couple houses down from this Senior Home .Seniors have come to my door and the staff has no idea that the person is missing.
A couple months ago I was on a walk with my daughter and I could hear someone saying help,as I got closer to this home there was a man in a wheel chair with no shoes on,his hands he could not use, with a bowl of soup placed in front of him,I walk through the gate and ask him if he needed help,he said yes,could you get the lady from inside,I rang the door bell,no answer,I banged on the door and a lady came out,I told her this man needs help and I heard him from the creek,she didn't speak much English.
This home also will take no working T.Vs and junk and place in the yard of a 92 year old non-mobile women's yard. This place isn't even fit for a dog. Please don't place you love ones here.

Dirty!!!!! Kitchen and show...

Dirty!!!!! Kitchen and shower are dirty- Mold on the shower, floor, kitchen dirty - cabinets do not even close. Location not the best. They will take Peaches AN ABSOLUTE NO!!!!!

Small 6 client facility - v...

Small 6 client facility - very 'homey' and clean with 5 large bathrooms. They have an approved Dementia Wavier & Hospice Wavier from the Community Care Licensing. They are also VA cerified. This means she would recieve higher level of care - NO transfer out - can stay until she is deceased. Marinela started CLM Care Home 20 years ago after her mother died - it is named after her, CLM are her initials. A BIG PLUS - Marinela is also familiar with VA Aid & Attendance Benefits and is willing to work with us in getting paper work filed etc. Only space avaliable is a small double room - 2 single beds, 2 night stands - bright with sun coming through the large window. She would like her own room but unable to afford with her limited income. There are 2 RNs 24/7, 1 male caregiver, 1 massage therapist. She will have 24/7 supervision & medication dispensing. Personal Laundry Service. Serve 3 meals a day plus snacks. When she has a MD appointment they will line up Ready Wheels transportation and a RN will accompany her to the MD appointment. Facility located close to Senior Center and she can participate in activities. Marinela's nephew comes in once a week with his guitar I sings for the clients. Marinela encourgaged she to sing with him. There are multiple fruit trees and flowers outside and places to sit and enjoy the outside sunshine. Staff was very friendly - they came up to us and shook our hand and introduced themselves. The 2 women clients in the main area came up to us and welcomed us - they were friendly. We did not meet the 3 male clients. Marinela Lim is VERY friendly, spiritual woman. Before our visit Marinela called me and then followed up with email that spelling out her services. Cost would be $2,500/month. Social Security Check & Retirement Check is only $2,200.00 - Marinela is willing to work with us and wait for when the VA Benefit would kick in - it would be retroactive and she would be paid eventually. It does take months with the government to establish the benefit.

We are a state licensed residential care home with the goal of protecting the health and welfare of all people concerned. We have an approved dementia waiver from the Community Care Licensing. We promote care with dignity, compassion, and respect.

We are located near hospitals, a senior citizen center, a community park, churches and shopping areas.