Chateau Francesca - San Juan Capistrano, CA

Did not like the location

Friendly and Clean

From the beginning of seeing the home, the owner has been very friendly and easy to deal with. The home is ALWAYS very clean when I go to visit my mom and caregivers are alert to my desires, yet give us privacy to meet. I have no issues and am thankful my mom is in a place that meets her needs. Also, the ocean view and climate is great!

A Wonderful Place for your family member!

My Dad has been at Chateau Francesca for the past few years and we are all SO grateful for the loving care that he is receiving from Ronnie, Tracy, Mariza and the many other loving helpers. We couldn't ask for anything better.

They love to invite me in for dinner, and boy, can they cook! We love the seasonal parties at the house where we get to meet other families that have family members staying there.

The house is so clean, there's no sense of it being anything other than a wonderful home for those in special circumstances like my Dad. I highly recommend this place for anyone needing such service. I am a Nurse Practitioner, so I am quite picky about places like this, especially because it's for my Dad.
It's a wonderful place!