Charis Personal Care Homes - Savannah, GA

Excellent home for mom

The medical facility is an amazing place for loved ones unable to handle their personal daily routines. The owner and operator Mrs. [Removed] and her staff are great caregivers to loved ones and pays special attention the needs of the patients. I highly recommend the personal care home for anyone looking to place their loved ones in a home that's cost effective, safe, and provide exceptional quality of care.

Charis is truly a blessing

I have nothing but praise for Charis. I was searching for a place that was safe for my friend. I found that in all areas- security, medication administration, fire safety, a good neighborhood that was well-positioned. Terri Ash is compassionate yet very mindful of compliance to state and personal standards and adheres to them strictly. I was in the home frequently and found the staff to be trust-worthy and committed to the safety and comfort of the clients.

nicest and cleanest place I visited. ...

nicest and cleanest place I visited. Staff was very nice and helpful. Only concern is that residents must be ambulatory and so she was concerned about receiving mom because of her falls and possible liability issues. I did find that my only communication with staff at the beginning was by email. I had to provide my phone number and wait for her to contact me - just feel a little uneasy about someone not wanting to provide a phone number. I could have actually visited her earlier than I did if I had had a number to reach her.

Caring gracefully for our elderly family members is something Charis Assisted Living is passionate about. Our communities provide an alternative to nursing home care for those individuals who want to live gracefully but need assistance in their day to day activities. Charis provides 24 hour assistance. A facility where courteous trained and experienced staff assists residents with as much or as little assistance an they require or request. This assistance includes personal grooming and hygiene, observing and assisting with medications in order to assure that the medications are taken in accordance with doctors orders, seeing to it that the residents nutritional needs are met all in a safe, secure environment. An informal setting where 24 hour assistance is available at affordable rates and a licensed personal care/assisted living facility licensed and monitored by the Office of Regulatory Services in the state of Georgia.

For those who desire to remain at home we provide in home care and lots of love while providing the same services as if you lived in one of our communities.