Cedar Village Senior Residences - Cedar Rapids, IA

Mom is happy

The staff is very friendly and accommodating. They explained the process and procedures.They communicate with me very well, I live out of state. [Removed] was great and understanding. She is in the independent living side so she cooks for herself. She enjoys the daily activities like bingo and they have a monthly potluck. She is making friends and I would recommend this community.

Nice Community for Our Love One

My love one is doing fine since her move to this community. We have not had any problems, or concerns. We do feel she is safe, and in good hands. They have a kind, friendly staff. They do a good job with the cleanliness around the community. Everything is going well, and this is probably would be a community we would recommend.

Great Community, Super Satisfied

I couldn't have asked for a better community to move too. This is truly a great community, and I'am very pleased with my move here. The staff is kind, and helpful when needed. They do a good job keeping the community well maintained. I have no complaints about this community. I would recommend this community without any hesitation.

My folks enjoy it there

Cedar Village is good so far. Mom and dad have only been there a month and are still getting used to Cedar Rapids. Cedar Village is a great location with local shops and a church. The cleanliness is awesome, and with the apartment my folks enjoy cooking for themselves. though not provided, I enjoy driving my mom and dad to where they need to go. Cedar Village is not set up so dad can always receive his newspaper, he enjoys his TV guide.

Designed for persons: 62+ At Cedar Village, you can't help but feel at home. The spacious one-bedroom apartments, adjacent to a park, are especially designed for seniors. Conveniently located, this apartment community offers off street parking, laundry facilities, an on-site beauty/barber shop, plus all utilities are included. Each apartment has generous closet space and a private patio/balcony. Small pets are welcome. Rental assistance is available.

Friendly neighbors are always included!