Carlsberry Place - Gresham, OR

Absolutely Wonderful

The staff members over at the Carlsberry Place were just absolutely wonderful to my loved one while she was staying there. We really could not have asked for anything more from them. Five - stars overall.

Great care

My grandmother spent about 2.5 years at Carlsberry before passing away. The care was person centered and loving. The staff was SO knowledgable, even the visiting medical persons commented the same to us. The house itself is beautiful and the atmosphere is so homey, yet new and spacious. My nana raved about the food! And the meals I noticed looked like they came out of a restaurant and smelled heavenly. They even had musicians come in for shows and holiday carolers. It just really felt like going to nanas house, not a facility, and I loved that. Had we of known about this home sooner, we would have helped Nana there long before. I cannot say enough good things.

Loving and experienced care

My grandmother spent the last couple years of her life ( after a health scare ) in Carlsberry Home. She previously lived on her own, but was unable to care for herself. I was so pleased with the care she received. The owner and staff treated her, and I noticed the other residents, like family and it showed. The house itself is beautiful. There were scheduled activities like "flower arranging" "outdoor picnics" and "music/game" time. There were even musicians that would come play small shows during the holidays for the residents and families. I appreciated that beyond experienced and great care, grandma was also allowed her own time and space to do what she loved most, read and write. The food is restaurant worthy and The people are loving, experienced and very knowledgable. The care is personal and the feelng the home is just that, home, not institution. If your looking for a place for the one you love, this is a great option!

Look Here First

I can't rate the activities because my aunt has only been there for a couple of days, but so far everything has been just wonderful. Her room is very nice and the home is very attractive. The food is very good and the people in charge are very compassionate and helpful. We all feel my aunt is in a safe place so we do not feel we have to worry about her as much now. So far we would highly recommend this home.

I have been in the business for the last six years. I currently own two adult care homes which are located next to each other in Gresham. Both homes are spacious, bright, wheelchair accessible,wide halls and accessible shower, convenient bathrooms in each room, patios for every room that provides space for outside private seating and room for potted flowers.