CareGivers.com - Austin, TX has yet not published prices.

I was never notified that they closed

I wasn’t notified that the company closed and wound up using the caregiver they had sent me for one week. They were very efficient but I did not like the fact that they never reached out to me directly to let me know that they were closing and that I had to find out from the caregiver. The caregiver that they sent me was at least knowledgeable and easy to communicate with but, with the overall experience, it left me worried about the background of the company and future resources.

We used this agency

This agency came into my dad's home 5 days a week for 4 hours to help him. They would sometimes prepare his lunch. They would take him out to run some errands. They would also do some light housekeeping .The only downfall is they weren't good at returning calls and communicating with us. And now they are out of business but I would recommend an agency like this for your loved ones.

The caregiver they sent was an angel

This facility has unfortunately gone out of business. I only had them for a week and the person they sent me was an angel. She was really nice and I really like the fact she was certified which gave her a step over other people. She was always on time and went above and beyond my expectations. She cleans the house, cooks for my parent’s, and when I need her to stay late she does. However, CareGivers.com didn’t pay her for the week she was here and I had to pay her out of pocket.

Based on a limited interaction

We used CareGivers.com once and we loved them, it was an absolute miracle. We were very happy. Our contact person was very accessible, I felt like I could really talk with her. The caregiver was only able to spend about 4 hours with us, but she was very nice, informative, and helped where she could.

Short term care

My husband had knee surgery and we needed a little help. They found somebody right away and they were good at returning my calls. They were always on time and did light housekeeping. They drove him to and from the hospital. I was impressed. I would recommend this agency.

Thankyou for your help. We are now in the final stages an mom will be passing . Thank you

Canceled caregiver after 1 visit

While we employed this agency, we only had one caregiver and my husband was not in good spirits. The one issue I had was that the caregiver didn't give him his medications and he canceled the caregiver after just one visit.

It was ok

We used this agency for a little bit so mom could stay home. On girl never showed up or even called us to let us know. But when someone did come they would take mom to the grocery store or shopping at goodwill.

Liked this agency

They come into my parents home to help my mom with her daily living activities. They will help her shower and do her hair. They sometimes will get her up and out of bed. They make sure she is taking her medications. They do some light house cleaning. They are always on time. They make sure dad is OK too. The caregiver is a very hardworking and caring person. I would recommend an agency like this if you want home care.

Excellent

We found this place through the assistance of A Place for Mom. While my wife and I toured the place we immediately decided that we didn’t have to look any further. They were very excellent and very good. I do not have anything negative to say about the place, it’s perfect. My mother said that the food is delicious. They did have a menu that you could order off of however if you didn’t like what was on that menu they had a bistro sandwich bar that’s open on off meal hours for a long time. They do provide activities as well and most of the residents that we ran into there are very bubbly happy people. I recommend this place to other families and if we need more care service for my mother we would definitely come back here.

Prompt service and great caregivers

My family used CareGivers.com for just a few nights but our experience was wonderful. The two caregivers that we had for the few nights my Dad was home before he went into Hospice gave us a great deal of comfort and peace knowing that someone was with him so we could rest. The service was prompt in placing these caregivers and they were both wonderful. They were both so alert. All he had to do was move or cough and he would tell me that they were right there to check on him. They watched him every time that he got up to go to the bathroom, encouraged him to drink, and just chatted a bit with him. He fussed that they were there saying that he didn't need "baby sitters", (he really did but wouldn't admit it) but we, as a family, were very grateful to have them there. And of course we knew that they weren't just babysitters. We could sleep at night knowing if there really was a problem, they would call us right away. I would definitely recommend them.

We Kept the Best Caregiver

I used this agency and it was a good. The agency did go out of business but we got the best one and she got a raise that day. We love her. She is very knowledgable about the medication she will make sure my in-laws take the right doses at the right time. She is very well trained with lots of hands on experience. She prevented my mom from getting so sick by just seeing signs. She is a great cook and will go grocery shopping and be very conscientious about the cost. She promotes good eating habits. She has told mom if she ever needed her at night to just call because she is only 15 min away. Mom also has said it was like they have known her their whole life. She is always on time and will stay late off the clock to just visit.

Caregivers.com

I appreciate the fact that Cargivers.com found a person to cover a short, 2 hour period in the evenings for me so that my loved one could have the attention she needed. I found the person they chose to be very helpful, and both my loved one and I were pleased. However, When Caregivers.com went out of business, we had very little notice. I tried to contact our caregiver several times by phone and by text, and I never received a response.

Very Poor Business Practices & No Communication

I spent a lot of time interviewing and working with my family representative to select the appropriate individual to care for our Mother. My goal was to replace Mom's long time provider with a more skilled and qualified care provider. After the fourth visit / session with Mom, Caregivers.com went out of business. I learned about their decision to close the operations because I continued to reach my family representative or someone at the Caregivers.com. Then two days after our scheduled appointment, I receive an email Caregivers.com has closed their operations. Very poor business practices, lacked timely communication with their care givers and client families. Then I was stock paying the care giver directly for the last day she worked because it was after the closed the business. Again poor business practices!

They helped mom

I used this agency for my mom in her home. They came 5x a week for 4 hours. They would do some light housekeeping and would fix her a meal. They would let her be independent as mush as she could be. They would help with her showers also. They always were on time.

Back office service was great, the caregiver...not so much

I used CareGivers.com for 3 days. Their service in terms of getting back to me and communicating with me were excellent. But the caregiver was a little strange. She came 2 days and told me that her car was having troubles and by the third day, her car apparently didn’t work anymore and she never came back. It seemed like she wasn’t really interested in working with us because there were other ways for her to get here. I think the company truly tried to find someone that would work for us and spoke the language for my Mother-in-law. Overall, they were very easy to work with.

Caregivers.com

I was very upset to find out that Caregivers.com has gone out of business. I thought that overall, they were doing a great job for my parents, and I was really impressed with them. We had two aides who were regulars for us, and we were very pleased. If I had to contact their office for any reason, someone was right on the phone able to help me. The only issue when they were in business was that they were not approved by my parents' long-term care insurance. I'm upset that they sent out no warnings or information about their going out of business, and It seems that many of their employees didn't know either. Now, I will have to find an alternative care provider.

Not for me

I tried to use this company for home health care and I wasn't to fond of that. I just didn't think I should have to pay $18.00 and hour for someone to read a book. And then she expected me to cook for her and she ate lunch with us but that's to expensive for me.

Great Home Care

I want to keep my husband at home for as long as we can. That's why I chose to use Caregivers.com. They have been a big help for us. I\We had one girl coming out that was so friendly and always on time. She would help us clean up a little. She would get my husband up and around doing some activities.I would recommend this service to friends and family.

Great home care and mom seems happy

Caregivers.com connected me with what I needed. The caregiver that they sent us has been great and has really been helpful with my mom. Overall, they’ve been great for what we’ve needed.

Gave me peace of mind

We only used CareGivers.com for a couple of weeks until my dad came back home and didn’t need them anymore. [Removed], the caregiver, was great; she seemed kind and friendly with my dad and seemed to really take care of him. It was something that we set up more so for my own peace of mind. She helped keep the house tidy and made meals for him and I was glad for her to be there. I don’t live with my dad so I didn’t get a daily update, but I do know that she would chat with him and go for walks with him. I think she really just kept the house organized while he was getting better. I really enjoyed working with the caregivers.com office staff, they were very responsive. Everything moved very quickly, which was important to me. They seemed nice and helpful and the website seemed pretty easy to navigate when payment was due. It was a good experience for us and I would definitely recommend them.

Great caregiver but they couldn't service my area

I really liked this agency. The girl I had was named [removed]. She was wonderful but I was only able to have her for one month, She ended up putting in her notice because it was too far for her to drive. The agency was unable to send me another person because they said I was too far south for them to give me someone. When I did have her she was great, friendly, and personable. The only bad this is that she didn't have any experience. I actually had to train her. She just didn't have knowledge about the level of care my Mother required. She did keep her space picked up and was always on time. I would recommend this agency,

Not the right place

I needed help with my husband in our home and I tried to use this company and it was a double bust. They sent a lady that was good. She was supposed to come back 3 days later and she called me and said that my bathroom was to small and she couldn't work with my husband. This company is misleading in my eyes they don't have employees they contract people out. They asked if they wanted someone else and I said well do you have someone and they said no but we can find someone. Just a waste of time in my mind.

Very Pleased So Far

We have been using Caregivers.com to help my mother for a little over a month now, and so far, I think it’s going really well, and we’re really pleased. We have four girls come to the house to give my mother round the clock care s well as light housekeeping, dusting, cleaning, and meal preparation. I feel that I’m very blessed to have come across the girls who are working for us right now. They all seem very caring kind, and they really seem to care about mama. By how things are going so far, I would definitely recommend Caregivers.com to others.

I Love my mom being able to stay home

We looked for different options for my mom and we felt it was best for In Home Health Care. The girl [Removed] that comes to see my mom5x a week has a great personality and she is very caring and attentive to mom. She always shows up on time. She cooks for my mom and will sit out here pills and remind her to take them. They go every Friday for coffee and social hours. The staff is very well trained. She always keeps the family updated on her daily activities and if she is feeling well. I would recommend this agency.

Very accommodating to my parents needs

I really like this facility because it’s so close to everything my parents need. The doctor is right down the road, I’m only 10 miles away, and it’s next to a shopping area so I can take them out when I visit. The pricing was wonderful for us because it's in the middle of our price bracket. The staff has been very cooperative in taking care of my parents. There were a few issues in the beginning but they are very accommodating. In the morning we had an issue with them waking my mom up at 5 a.m. to administer her medication. When I spoke with them they decided that they could do 8 a.m. instead. The staff has an active interest in my parent’s wellbeing. They really try to get them involved in activities like bridge, happy hour, and entertainment that come in. When it comes to the food I think it’s good. I’ve eaten here a few times and they serve dessert for lunch and dinner. I also really like the way they keep the grounds. Everything is always clean and they have housekeeping come and clean my parent’s room once a week. I would recommend this facility.

Don't Trust Them

I would not recommend Caregivers.com. I felt like I was not treated fairly, and I am shocked by how the company is run. I spoke with [Removed] in August and I told her that I needed a 2 hour minimum for the care of my parents. The company’s minimum number of hours later changed to 4, and I was not told. I find it very hard to believe that when I called that no one knew about the hour change. I also interviewed [Removed] in September, but that didn’t work out. I paid for an interview and never got anyone. I would absolutely not recommend Caregivers.com, and if anyone asked me, I would tell them not to trust them. I did not appreciate having to spend weeks longer than I would have trying to find someone to take care of my parents. This was just a bad experience for me.

Christy Rockefeller

I apologize for your negative experience with our company. We found that 2 hour minimums did not lead to positive results, with Care Providers often leaving families for jobs with more hours. The change to our minimum was made recently, and we updated all of our current customers with that change.

We do not require any contracts or commitments, but we do charge for Working Interviews, if families choose to meet the Care Provider before care starts. Working Interviews have a 1 hour minimum and allow our Care Providers to begin on-the-job training on their first visit to your home. You are only charged for the time that a Care Provider is in your home (after 1 hour). We are set up this way to ensure that our families get great care - we're sorry you didn't agree!

Knowledgeable and courteous

I chose a home care option for my mom because I don’t drive and wanted to be able to be here with her. We have 2 different caregivers that come in from CareGivers.com, 1 that’s here Monday through Friday, and 1 that’s here on the weekends. The caregivers are very courteous. If there are any changes, they call me right away and let me know. They seem very knowledgeable in what they’re doing and I have total trust in them. They keep my mom company for me so I can get up and do the house work and it’s been very good. They’ll do exercises with my mom, walk her around the house to get her up and moving, and they do little artwork stuff with her. I would recommend them to anybody that’s looking for home care.

I have total confidence

Before I was searching for care for my husband I would usually assist with everything that he would need, such as laundry and cooking. It would get to the point where I would get more concern for his safety and my own, I needed extra help. I love the woman that ended up assisting us. The gal was very attentive, very personal able, and very competent with dressing my husband and giving him showers. I have total confidence in her when she does things. The way that we want things done she does them perfectly. She definitely exceeded our expectations. My husband does not feel very well and has been in the hospital for the past 2 weeks, so sadly we haven’t been receiving any of her care at home for the moment. However, when [Removed] comes back I know that she will do fun little activities with him to keep him occupied. She arrives about 2-3 times a week and spends about 2-3 hours assisting at home.

I am very impressed with CareGivers.com

CareGivers.com was very helpful in finding a home care aide for my father. They listened intently and patiently as I outlined the situation and my father's needs, then they matched a highly qualified person to meet with him and care for him in the manner we felt he needed. I have already recommended CareGivers to friends and I am confident they will be of help in their situations, as well.

Great people, great service

This service is wonderful. They found in home caregivers for my father almost immediately and they were just the best people. Very caring. When he took a turn for the worse and was admitted to hospice, I had caring calls from all of people that I had dealt on the phone in getting everything set up. I would recommend this service to anyone needing help with a senior in their lives.

A one time thing

I just needed someone to accompany me for a procedure that required Anaesthesia. Thanks to [Removed] @ Caregivers.com.he provided me with someone & it was from 11am & i was home by 2:40 pm. The young Lady who accompanied me was pleasant, professional. She helped me get there & back. Thank you Caregivers and thank you [Removed], a lovely young lady.

Reassuring

We opted for Caregivers.com as an option for care for my mother-in-law. We interviewed with a woman, and my mother really liked her. The staff has been very helpful so far, and my mother has been able to establish a connection with the woman we interviewed with. While we have not needed to use Caregivers.com’s service yet, it is reassuring to know that my mother-in-law has someone to call when she needs assistance.

Helpful, Thorough Staff

I interviewed caregivers from Caregivers.com at the recommendation of my advisor at A Place for Mom when looking for care options for my mother. The staff was very good at answering our questions thoroughly and responding in a timely manner. We had one woman come out for an at home interview to get acquainted with us, and she formed a good report with my mother. While we had a good start with the company, we ended up not using them because a family friend took initiative and stepped up to help care for my mother. Overall, I would recommend Caregivers.com others though because the staff was very good, and the process is pretty easy.

Our caregiver is amazing!

I was looking for care for my dad and was given a recommendation for caregivers.com through A Place for Mom and I couldn’t be happier with the level of care my dad is receiving. The girl that’s working with us is here every day Monday through Friday and has recently started watching over my mother too. She’s truly excellent. She’s proactive and anticipates my parents’ needs. She’s very aware of what both of them want and she’s very hands on with helping them complete daily tasks, like brushing teeth. She keeps everything very clean and cooks, which they both love. It can get expensive when you’re taking care of your parents but this is absolutely worth the money and I would recommend this service to anyone looking to keep their parents in home.

Care at home for mom

This is a great service for in-home care. The staff were helpful and caring for the needs we had for my mom. The caretaker was always on time and respectful. We were happy that they were able to help with a lot of her personal needs. We asked for some house assistance on cooking and light housekeeping. We would recommend both the service and the great caretaker to other families for good in-home assistance.

In home care for dad

The care from this service the staff was caring about our needs for care. The caretaker is nice and always arrives on time. We like that they help with personal care. We were very happy that they arrived on time and make sure my father was taken care of. We would recommend the serivce and the staff. We would highly recommend the caretaker for the great attention and assistance that was required.

Since my first call with Caregivers they have been absolutely wonderful. They worked with me every step of the way and I think we arrived at a good solution. Aid will be in tomorrow and we will see how it works. Again, this contact was given to me by [Removed] at A Place for Mom.

Great Services!!

My loved one has recently been using the services at this company and I have no complaints of how things are going. The staff have been helpful and attentive to all of her needs to the best of there ability. I like that they have great communication and make sure to answer any questions I have for them. So far everything has been going well and I would recommend it to anyone.

Very nice experience will the coordinator and provider. Thank you!!

Didn't work out

We had the interview with CareGivers.com and they said they would do the job. I thought I was doing the interview for the company and they would send out a person for the job. They send out an individual who later does not show up. I call the company and they say the individual is sick and can't show up. We know that we need help and it is a difficult situation, but we had discussed it in the interview. It just didn't work out.

First time using this service.

This is my first time using Care Givers.com for Mom.
Everyone has been very understanding and responsive to our needs. Both CNAs we have had have gone over and above the care we expected.
I have learned quite a bit from them. We use a Hoyer lift to get Mom in and out of bed. She feels much safer when they get her out of bed.
I highly recommend them.
SMS

The Experience Was the Worst

It was the worst because they assigned one person to my mom and she called out for a Sunday but didn't show up for a week. Caregivers.com did not have another person to substitute for 2 weeks. When they finally called me to let me know they had someone else available, I told them went with another agency because I could not wait for them. They didn't even give me a 48 hour notice of the issue.

Quality Care!

The director from CareGivers.com came out to our home and we went over what we needed from them and she explained what they could provide and the fees. were The caregiver they sent out to help my mom was very good. It was a good fit and I think she did a good job. She was very friendly and caring. She provided great companionship for my mom. She had a good rapport with her. She represented herself and the company well by her clean appearance and positive attitude. She provided light housekeeping and did the laundry. I would definitely use CareGivers.com again and recommend them to others.

Too many red flags

First of all, I was surprised they charged for the first interview. Next surprise was, billing began when she pulled up to the house. I saw her pull up and sitting in the car. How would I know when she actually came in and out when I left to go out of town. I loved the young lady CareGivers.com sent. I only had her one time, she was very caring and would have been good. I discontinued the service due to the billing practice. With me leaving the country I didn't feel comfortable not know how the billing was going to take place. Another red flag was that it was very difficult to get a hold of CareGivers.com. to make sure the service was canceled. The company is in based Austin, it wasn't local, they send a caregiver who is local. What would happen if I needed them sooner, or if a caregiver didn't show up? Not their way of conducting their business.

We Have a Great Caregiver

We are very happy with their services. We love having [Removed], our caregiver, over and it is like having a friend visit us. She makes my dad laugh and he looks forward to seeing her. She does minor things like helps him go shopping and gives companionship. She always asks him what he wants to do. If it is a nice day out, they go for a walk in the courtyard or he listens to music and listens to our gossip. I have recommend them others.

Care at home

This is a great service for in home care for my husband. The care taken is on time and very helpful in the personal needs for my husband. The caretaker is on time and very respectful. We would recommend this service and the caretaker for others

Home Care Working Out Well

My mother is doing great since she started services with this home care agency. I'am pleased with the services they have provided her with. I know she is safe, and in good hands with the care giver. She really enjoys her company, and she has been helpful with whatever needed. I had already recommended this home care agency to my friends, it is working out well for us.

Satisfied With This Home Care

My mother, and I am satisfied with the home care services this agency has provided her with. She is doing well, and I'am pleased with all they have done they have for us. The care giver she has is great. She arrives on time, and have been helpful with whatever needed. My mother enjoys her company. It is a home care agency I would recommend to my family, and friends.

Finding Memory Care

I had a very pleasant experience and the person who worked with me was so prompt, professional and very understanding when I had questions and voiced my concerns. She was very helpful in helping us find a place for our mother!

Dad liked the care givers

My dad has done well with the care givers from this agency. They have been attentive to his needs, friendly and professional. My dad has not said that there have been any problems and is comfortable with their care.

Good Service. Unreliable Care

We were happy with this service. We let them know what we were looking for. We liked that they sent us someone when as needed. Did were not happy with two of the care takers that were sent to us. The first one never showed up to assist with the care that we needed,, and she did not contact us or the service. The second care taker was charging us for hours that she did not work and we were not able to prove it. The staff did help us with trying to get hours adjust so that she was not over paid. We would contact the service and make sure that you get a care taker with a good past history for arriving for the families that are needing care in home.

Good care for mom at home.

The care from service has been excellent. We liked that they were able to help us as soon as we needed. The care taken arrives on time. My mom likes that she has a companion and gets help with her physical activities. Mom said she is happy that she has someone to keep her busy and she does enjoy her. We would highly recommend this care taker for the help and respect that is given to my mom.

We Were Looking For Services In Bronx

After letting go the first in home care agency I attempted to contact this agency. I had left them a couple of messages and no one bothered to return my phone calls so I moved onto my next option. If they didn't service the area or didn't have any openings they could have at least gotten back to me and explained but not returning someone's message is unprofessional and just simply rude.

Christy Rockefeller

I apologize for your negative experience. Our Home Care Advisors take pride in the service they provide each family. We would love the chance to turn your experience around if you could reach back out to us! (This review was made anonymously, so I'm not able to find your information and call you).

Good in home care for dad.

We have been happy with the in home service. The staff was very helpful in finding us some to help care for my father. The care taker is nice and my father is happy that she is doing everything needed to help him. She arrives on time and is always very respectful. We would recommend both the service and the care taken for other families for good care for a great value to others.

Christy Rockefeller

Thanks for taking the time to give us this great feedback! We love hearing from our happy customers!

No Problems With This Home Care Agency

Everything is working out well for my father since he started to receive service from this home care agency. They are taking good care of him, and his needs. The care givers they have sent have been good. They show up on time, and have been helpful with whatever needed. I have not had any problems with this home care agecny. I would recommend it to my family, and friends.

Christy Rockefeller

Thanks for the feedback, we are so happy to help!

Serviced Hurst TX

We were extremely pleased overall with the services from this agency and I would consider using them again if they serviced where we now live. The agency was very helpful and easy to get ahold of. The girl that came out was very nice and professional always was looking for something to help out with. Never questioned the instructions that I left and for the most part did everything that was asked.

Christy Rockefeller

So glad to hear that you found what you were looking for. I hope we can get 5 stars next time!

Good Experience With This Home Care Agency

Everything working out great since my mother started to receive services from this home care agency. My mother is doing well, and I'am satisfied with the services they have provided her with. I do feel she is safe, and in good hands. The care givers show up on time, and have been helpful with whatever needed. This is a home care agency I would recommend, it has been a good experience for us.

Horror Show

My wife, and I had a horrible experience with this home care agency. They need to be more considerate, and understanding when choosing a care giver for the families. The care givers they sent out to our home, were people we would never have in our house. It was a horror show, and we were very disappointed in the services we received from this home care agency.

Christy Rockefeller

We work very hard to accommodate the needs that our families have. The Care Providers we work with go through several stages of screening, background checks, and Working Interviews for families that choose to use them. I'm sorry you "would never have them in your house". We respect the Care Providers that we work with and are always happy to help you find more options until you're happy with your Care Provider. We wish you luck in your search for home care!

Very helpful and worked with me to come up with a plan for my mom.

Christy Rockefeller

So glad we could help, thanks for the review!

Fantastic Caregivers!!

My mother had used this companies services for a short period of time and I have no complaints of how things had went. The caregivers they had where excellent to work with especially [Removed]. She was always on time to our appointments and I was comfortable with the care she provided my mother. It was a great experience and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Christy Rockefeller

Thanks for the kind words, I'm so glad we could help! I hope we can get 5 stars next time!

Good in home care

This is a good service for in home care. We like the staff and the assistance that we have gotten.The care taken arrives on time and is very helpful for our needs. We would recommend the service and the nice care taker for other families.

Care at home

We have been happy with this service. The staff is understanding. and caring to the needs that. We like the care taker who is helpful and caring. the care taker is doing all that she can to help him. We like that she is willing to help with personal care and is a good care taker. We would recommend this service and the care taker for other families needing good in home care.

Outstanding Care

We have been with the service and the nice staff who have been able to get us, someone, as soon as needed. The caretaker is very nice and helpful. We like that she is willing to help with personal care and house work that my mom is not able to complete. She is always on time and willing to help as need. My mom does like her and she is also a good companion. We would recommend the service and the care taker to other families for good care with a good value.

Good service and good care

This is a great service and the staff has been very helpful in getting us someone to come to our home for help. The care taker is respectful and caring to our needs for mom. She helps with personal care and she has been very good. We would recommend this service to other families and the care takes for the outstanding assistance that we have received.

Great Caregivers!!

I have no complaints about how things had went for my loved one since he was using this home health care company. The caregivers where lovely to work with and I was comfortable with the care dad was receiving. I would recommend it to anyone who is need of a home health service for there loved one.

Everything is going fine!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for my loved one since he has been using this home health company. The staff have been on time to our appointment and made sure he is comfortable in there care. I like that they are open with communication and always are professional in there work. I would recommend them to anyone interested.

Satisfied With This Home Care Agency

I'am satisfied with the services my mother has been receiving from this home care agency. She is going good, and everything has worked out well. The care givers have been great with helping her out. They show up on time, and have been helpful in whenever needed. They have been good company for my mother. I have already recommended this home care agency to my friends. It is a good agency, and we are pleased.

We Are Working With Good Providers

Everything is going well with Caregivers.com. They are on time and we feel comfortable when they are in the house. The care is working out well and my mom is very pleased with all they help her with.

Pricey for what we needed

We had Caregivers.com come out and watch my mom only for a brief amount of time, mostly because it was pricey. I would like to see the cost based on the level of care actually needed. My mom is not bedridden and can do most things herself. The caregiver we had only had to prepare her lunch and watch over her while we were away. The caregiver did wash the few dishes and straightened up her room. Our caregiver was friendly and had a clean appearance. I would prefer that when they come into my mom's home that they have some cheerful stories, not discuss their personal troubles.

Good Interview

I had a pleasant interview with this home care agency. They were kind, and informative. All my questions were answered, and everything went well. Unfortunately their prices were to expensive for my budget, but the experience went well.

Care in home

We had a good experience with this good in home care service. The staff was helpful to our needs. We were able to get someone to coma to our home when needed. We liked the care takers who were willing to help with the personal care and other requested for care. We would recommend the service and the nice care taker for other families.

My dad's care has been very good

I have been pleased with the care my father is receiving from CareGivers.com. The care givers are punctual, caring and professional, they answer all my questions I might have about his care and they are reliable.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for in-home care.

A strange situation

I only used their service/care givers for two days for my mother's care. The care givers were very good with my mother, but the overall situation was rather strange. The original care giver told me that she was going to take another assignment and that her friend would be coming to replace her. They were not dressed very professional and I did feel uncomfortable with the fact that they were trying set a schedule for more care than I was looking for. To add to the confusion I don't think the agency had been communicating very well with the original care giver.

Nice Owner!!

I had recently tried to use this company for my loved one but unfortunately they could not find a caregiver to accommodate our needs. The owner was very friendly to work with and I will say she tried her best to try and find someone to come out to see my mother.

A good home care experience

We have had a great experience with our caregiver. They are on time and work well with my husband. They help with personnel needs, light housekeeping, cooking and companionship. They made setting up the service easy and explained everything up front. I would recommend this service.

In home care and comfort

We have been very happy with the service for in home care. The staff have been so very helpful and caring to the needs for in home care. We like the caretaker who is on time and respectful. She helps with the personal care that is needed. We like that she is always willing to help with responsibilities when asked. We would recommend both the service and the care taker to other families.

Very Good Agency

We are very pleased so far with this agency. They have been sending the same caregiver out to dad which is good so that he doesn't have to get used to different routines. The caregiver has been more than helpful with what needs to be done around the house and helping dad. The agency has been helpful and working with us when we have needed extra hours. We would recommend them.

Very caring, attentive, patient with us trying to figure out what my in-laws needed. Very pleased.

Wonderful home care!

This has been a wonderful home care service so far! The staff show up on time and they are giving my loved ones the care that they need! Overall, though this is only going to be a temporary arrangement, I am very satisfied with the service!

I am very please with mom's in-home care

I have been very pleased with the in-home care my mother has been receiving from CareGivers.com. They are alway prompt and do call if they can not make it or going to be late. My mom enjoys the companionshipe and they do let me know how her day went. They are on top of their billing it is always correct and I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Best Care I have Found

The only company who I contacted who came through for us. Wonderful office service and the assistance in the home has made a life changing difference. I highly recommend Caregivers.com for anyone needing in home assistance.

Christy Rockefeller

So glad we were able to help, thanks for taking the time to leave a great review. I hope we can get that extra half-star next time, we always strive to provide 5 star service!

Provides good care

CareGivers.com is working out just fine. They came out to us and after explaining everything we wanted to be done she does it. Any other little thing asked of her she does that too. She is always on time and is very friendly. She provides good companionship to my friend. She has a neat appearance and a good attitude. CareGivers.com has provided us quality care.

Christy Rockefeller

We love when we create a great match between family and Care Provider. Thanks for taking the time to let us know how it's going!

A big help!

While we were using Caregivers.com, we were happy with them They were very helpful and the caregivers were very nice. If needed in a similar situation, we would use them again.

Christy Rockefeller

Thanks for the great review, we look forward to helping you again next time!

totally satisfied!

We had [Removed] Wells for our caregiver, and she was one of the sweetest little gals I've met. She enjoyed her time with Mom and Mom enjoyed her time with her. Mom didn't have a lot of needs, but the companionship [Removed] provided gave us such a sense of peace when we would leave. Thank you CareGivers.com!!

Christy Rockefeller

I'm so glad we were able to help! Thanks for taking the time to give us a great review, we appreciate it!

Kept Switching Out Caregivers

My mom wasn't receptive to someone coming into the apartment she gave it a chance and decided that she wasn't happy with this arrangement so we had to suspend the service. However, the agency in itself wasn't the best they kept switching out the caregivers which upset mom because she never knew who was coming and the one person that stuck around came out once spent 2 hours with mom then never came back. When I called the agency to inform them we were going to suspend the service they never even knew about the caregiver not coming back. However, they were understanding of the situation and said they would keep following up with us to see how things were going and if we wanted to start the service back up.

Christy Rockefeller

I'm sorry to hear about that experience. Our Care Providers work directly with our families to manage schedules, and we need families to let us know immediately if things are not working with the Care Provider so that we can help fix the situation. Thanks for this feedback, we will use it to improve the experience for future families needing care!

Does Everything We Ask

Keeping my parents at home was the best choice we could have made and this agency has made it easier for us. They always are on time and keep their scheduled appointments. They have been consistent in sending out the same caregiver who is very nice and compassionate very professional. They never come unprepared they always have the correct equipment and always have the correct paperwork. I would recommend them to anyone.

Christy Rockefeller

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, so glad we can help!

Good Home Care

My mother is doing well since she started to receive home care from this agency. Everything is working out great, and I'am pleased with all they have done for us. He is safe, and in good hands. All is well.

Christy Rockefeller

Thanks for letting us know! I hope we can get all 5 stars next time!

What A Horrible Experience Do Not Use Them

I don't know if anyone has used this agency before but I would not recommend them to anyone. Such an unorganized unprofessional agency. When ever the owner would setup an appointment for someone to come out and meet with me they would either cancel and say they would reschedule or they would say there were coming out and never show up. The last caregiver that bothered to contact me said the hours that I needed and by the way, I was extremely flexible with days and times but for this women what I needed did not fit into her schedule. I was looking for part time and she needed something more of a full-time basis. The agency was not helpful and unprofessional. What a waste of my time.

Christy Rockefeller

I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our services. Our Home Care Advisors work hard to match our families with qualified local Care Providers, and we never like hearing that a family did find find what they were looking for. Best of luck in your search for Home Care!

Good In home care

We have been happy with this service. We have been happy that the staff has been able to assist us with an outstanind care give for my father's needs. We like knowing that they are caring and helpful with my father's needs. It is nice that we have the help when needed and on time for care in home. We would recommend this service and the caretake for other families .

Christy Rockefeller

Thanks for taking the time to share this review! We appreciate it!

Always ready to help!!

My mother really likes the lady that comes to help her out. The caregiver is pleasant, and always on time. She takes my mother to appointments when needed. We are pleased with the service and it has been a big help.

Christy Rockefeller

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! We are so glad to hear that you and your Care Provider are happy! :)

Great Caregivers!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for my loved one since she has been using this company. The caregivers are all very professional and I am comfortable with the care they are providing. They are always so kind and I like that they keep in good communication with me about how she is doing. I would defiantly recommend them to anyone interested.

Not A Good Experience with the Home Care Agency

I would not recommend this home care agency to anyone. It was not a good experience for my husband, and I. The care giver that we expected to come help, never showed up. I had to connect the agency myself to see what had happened. They wanted to send someone new out, but I was not comfortable with allowing someone in my house who I haven't met yet. This home care agency did not work out well for us.

In home care and comfort

I was happy with the staff with this service. They were very caring and helpful to assist us with someone to come to our home for care. They had our needs to be a concern to make sure that we did the care that was needed and required. The care takers did not work out for us due to the need at this time. We would recommend families to this service for in home care for a loved ones needs.

Nice Interview

We had a pleasant interview with this home care agency. Our questions were answered, and everything went well. We were trying to figure out if this was the right option for my parents, and their needs. Unfortunately this was not the right option for us.

Everything is good from the Caregivers.com, I appreciate them. We have one caregiver who knows what we ask for and comes on time. Recently I really have to look over the time they submit for billing. It has extra charges but they correct the bill when I point out the mistake. I would recommend them to family and friends.

Poor customer service

I was very disappointed in the poor service we received with Care Givers. Several times the person who was supposed to be on duty never showed or they were very late. I had a very hard time reaching anyone after hours when I had to find someone to cover the evening shift when the other person did not show.
We just stopped using them for that very reason.

Service in home

The staff from this service was very nice and respectful. We were happy that they were able to get someone to come as soon as the need for the in home care that we needed. The care taker arrived on time and was very kind and patient. We liked that she was willing to help in every way needed. We would recommend this service and the nice care taker that was a big help for us. Other families needing in home care should contact this service for the care at home that is needed

Care givers is great!

I am really disappointed in Serenity senior living in Pflugerville for not returning my deposit. They told me they would look into it and call me back and they haven't. Overall I have had a good experience with Care Givers, they are very helpful and are very nice people. My brother was placed in a assisted living facility in Kyle and it's very nice, great level of care.

No complaints

The caregiver that comes out to the house is a great companion for my mom. She helps around the house as well as with some personnel needs. They made setting up the service easy and explained everything up front. This home care service bills by the number of hours you use. I would recommend taking a look at this service to see if it would work for you.

Nice Experience With This Home Care Agency

We are coming to end of services with this home care agency, but overall it has been a very good experience. We need someone to be with my mother during her time in rehab, to make sure she was safe, and help her out when needed. I'am satisfied with the services they have provided my mother with. I knew she safe, and in good hands with the care givers. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

We had contacted this service for the care that we needed for my mom. The caretaker did not show up and we were not contacted by the service to find out why no one contacted us. We had no one for the assistance that we needed. We would not recommend this service for help at home for a loved one.

We luckily only had a caregiver for two 12 hour shifts, before the Good Lord took my daddy home, but the caregiver we had was awesome. She did just exactly what we wanted. "Don't hover, but just be there, check on our daddy, clean and change him. Keep him comfortable. It made the last days easier on the family, knowing a professional was with us. I would definitely recommend your services.

A good service

The caregiver we had coming to the community was great. They did a good job of getting my loved one involved in the activities and they were also a great companion. They made setting up the service easy and listened to what we were looking for in a caregiver.

They Are Helpful For My Mom

She is doing good with the caregivers and she likes them. We have not had any problems and it's going good so far. They are providing the care that she needs. They have a time frame that works for her.

Good service for in home care.

I like this service and the great staff that were very helpful in getting us someone to assist us. I liked that they always kept my info on their search. We need someone and got more than one person to reply. We did have a caretaker for a short time that did do a lot of household responsibilities. My father did like the caretaker who did some personal care and light housekeeping. We would recommend this service for families.

We had to let [Removed] go from caregivers she was not reliable. We have a new caregiver June and she is great.

Good care

The caregivers that come out to the house are on time and friendly. They help mom with whatever she needs. The set up was easy as they explained everything up front and there was no contract to sign.

Mom's Care at Home

I was very happy with speaking to the staff at this service for in home care. We liked that they would of had someone as soon as need for the care for my mom. The staff was professional caring for the needs I had for my mom. We did not use this service due to my mom wanted to take her other option. I would go to this service when needing care at a home for mom. I would recommend other families to contact this service for the care of a loved one in home care.

Great Home Care, Father Doing Very Well

My father is doing very well since he started to receive services from this home care agency. Our care giver is amazing. She has been very caring, and helpful. She motivates my father to exercise, and she is great at cooking nice well balanced meals for him. The house is always clean, and all the shopping is always done. It has really been a good match, and I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. They have taken the pressure off the family, and friends. We know he is safe, and in good hands. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

Completely satisfied!

Everything is going great! The staff take great care of my loved one, and they are always sure to show up on time. We are completely satisfied with this service!

No Care available

I was not happy with this service. The care taken needed more hours and we were not able to give that may hours. We had another caretaker and the caretaker did not show up; We contacted the service was contacted and they did not return my calls. I am not recommended this service at this time. I think other families should make sure that they have a backup just in case that caregiver does not arrive

Wonderful Caregivers!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for my loved one since we have been using this home health company. The staff have overall been very pleasant to work with and every person I have spoken to about the care of my mother has been very kind to me. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone who is looking into a home health care company.

Helpful Caregivers!!

I have no complaints about the care that my parents have been receiving from this home health care company. The staff are all very friendly and are always on time to our appointments. They keep in good communication with there progress and treatment plan which I am thankful for. Overall I am pleased and would recommend this company to anyone.

Good Home Care

This is a nice home care agency, and they are providing my mother with great services. I'am pleased with all they have done for us. I know she is safe, and in good hands. She has a wonderful care giver, and everything has worked out very well for us with this home care.

Very Happy

I'm really impressed with Care Givers. I got in contact with them, told them what I needed and they gave me contact info. I went to a facility and was very impressed. My brother is moving there.

Care in home

We contacted this service for the care of family members. The staff were always helpful and knew what we were looking for when needing someone to come to our home to help with in-home care. They service offers a lot of different caretakers that are able to assist in the news for the care of a loved one. We would recommend this service for families for options of care.

A good service

We liked the caregiver that came out to the house. They were always on time and they were helpful. They explained everything up front and helped point out what was available. They listened to us and found us a good caregiver. I would use the service again.

Sad to bill me for an interview

They were very nice. They sent a lady out that I spent ten minutes with and received a bill for $20.60 for my 10 minute interview in my home with a nice person that was not going to be able to work in our home. They need more selection and experience in Oklahoma. Hard to operate from Texas and know my needs and a good fit. Crazy to bill me.

I have no complaints

The caregiver comes into the community to help dad get adjusted to living there. They are companion. They play games and try to help him socialize with the other residents. When we set up the service they explained everything up front and listened to what we were looking for in a caregiver. I would recommend this service.

My Mother is Getting the Help She Needs

Everything is working out quite well since my mother started to receive home care from this agency. She is doing well, and getting the help she needs. I do feel satisfied with the services she has received. The only issue we have run into. When one care giver calls off they have some trouble getting another one to cover. Other than that issue, the care giver we have now is great. She helps out with everything needed. It has been a good experience overall for us with this home care agency, and I would recommend it.

Working Out Well So Far

So far everything is working out well for my mother since she started to receiving home care from this agency. Everything is working out well. I know she is safe, and in good hands. I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. The experience has gone well so far, and I would recommend this home care agency.

In home care for dad

I like this service and the staff was able to help me find someone to come to my home for the care of my father. We like that she is respectful and caring. We like that she is helping with the light house keeping needs. The care taker is very friendly. We would recommend this service for other families looking for good in home care and for a good value for a loved one needing assistance.

Happy with My Care Giver

It was rough start at first from me with this home care agency. However now I have a great care giver, I'am pleased. She is polite, and very helpful. I'am doing well, and for the most part I'am satisfied with the services they have provided me with. Now that everything is working out well for me with this agency, I would recommend it.

In home care and value

The service from the staff have been helpful for us to find someone to come to our home and assist us with care. The care take has been very nice and respectful to our needs and willing to help with housekeep,cooking and personal care. We are happy to know that we can rely on her arriving on time when needed. We would highly recommend this great service and great care that we have received for other families needing assistance.

Make sure to ask questions

The caregiver that comes out to the house is friendly and helps around the house. They take my loved one to their appointments, shopping and they are a good companion. We set up the service over the phone and they sent out two caregivers for us to interview. I was not advised up front that I would be billed for the interview. I would recommend this home care agency.

My mom has decided she doesnt want anybody so I have to work through that. If she changes her mind, I'll let you know. Thanks for the support you've given during this.

A Fine Experience For The Most Part

We have used this home care agency twice now for my loved one, and her needs. So far I have been satisfied with the services they have provided her with. The only concern I have had been recently I have tried to get in contact with the agency, and they are a bit slow at responding. However other than that issue this is a good home care agency. The care giver that came to help was great. She was kind, and mostly there for companionship for her. We knew she was safe, and in good hands with the care giver. They could be quicker with responding, but overall this is a home care agency I would recommend.

The Services Are Fitting For Us

We are doing great with Caregivers.com, they are helping my parents. They love [Removed] and it has worked out great for them.

Troubles in the Beginning, but Will Continue too Use

At the moment my mother is in a skilled nursing facility, but once she returns home we will be continuing services from this home care agency. I had an awesome care giver at first, but the following week she did not show up. I thought that was odd, and not very professional. The agency was quick to send me a new list of care givers to choose from. Even though I had an odd experience with the first care giver, I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

A bit pricey...

The girl that came out was very nice and knowledgeable. My mother only used Caregivers.com for a few days but they were too pricey for us.

[removed] is an awesome caring person. Very pleasant and willing to do whatever is needed or asked. We rated her as great

Not Responsive

Unfortunately this home care agency is not working out well for my father. I have started to look into other home agency. His care giver has not been responsive. It has not been a good experience, and I would not recommend this home care agency at the moment.

When the caregiver from Caregivers.com first came to our home, we did not realize she was pregnant because she had on a lot of layers of clothing. She is a nice lady, but I just don't think she could take care of my loved one being 7 months pregnant. The company itself has been good, but they still have not gotten back to me on changing out the caregiver coming to my loved one's home.

A One Time Experience

I used a caregiver from CareGiver.com once and it worked for our needs. I would recommend them and use their services again. She was comfortable with the caregiver.

In home care

The staff has been very good. We were able to get someone as soon as needed but the care takers have not been reliable. The ones that were here did help with the cooking, personal care like bathing & changing clothes as well as light housekeeping when needed. We would gladly recommend this service, but not the care takers that we have had. With elderly care the Aides need to be dependable and that has not been the case so far. Families might want to speak with the staff to see if there is a care taker that would be reliable.

Satisfied

My parents are doing well since they started to receive services from this home care agency. Everything is working out well, and I'am satisfied overall.

No replacement for absent caregivers

The caregiver that cares for my mom does a good job and works well with my mom. The only problem I have had is when she is unable to be there. Emergencies happen which is understandable. The response of the agency is very lacking. They do not provide a replacement. The caregiver let her agency know hours before she was scheduled and the response was they were unable to reach anyone and did not contact me until well after the caregiver was scheduled to arrive. I called them before they called me. The next time the caregiver was out she gave several days notice. I never heard from the agency. I made plans other plans which is not always easy to do. I use an agency because I need their services and need them to be dependable. It would be nice if they realized that I am depending on them and need them to have a process in place to provide services when their caregivers are unavailable. Their price is not cheap and should provide more service.

In home comfort

The service from this company. We liked that staff. We liked the care taker that came to our home and she was always on time and helpful for the care that was needed for my husband. We like her and would recommend this service and the caretake to other familes depending on the needs for a loved one for care

Great Care Giver

So far we are pleased with the services this home care agency has provided my mother in law with. The care giver we have is great. Everything is working out well, and this is a home care agency I would recommend.

A great home care service

We had a great experience with this home care agency. The caregiver that came out to the house was a perfect fit. They made setting up the service easy and the owner was a great pleasure to work with. I would use this service again and I would also recommend it.

I like this home care agency

The first caregiver that came out to the house was great, however she did leave for another job. The second caregiver did not work out as she did not want to help me with certain things. They are working on getting me another caregiver. They made setting up the service easy as they explained everything up front. I would recommend this home care agency.

A good service

The caregiver that came out to the house was nice. She helped mom with minor housekeeping, however she did not seem to put in any extra effort. They made setting up the service easy and explained everything up front. I would recommend this home care agency.

Pleased with This Home Care

Everything is working out very well for my mother since she started to receive home care from this agency. I know she is safe, and in good hands. Our CNA is great. She is pleased with all they have done for her. It has been a good experience overall, and I would recommend this home care agecny.

First Week Didn't Go Well

Unfortunately my parents were not satisfied with the services they received from this home care agency. They used the agency for one week. The first week the care givers did not show up. After that issue my parents didn't feel the need to continue the services.

Seems like a great service!

Though I have had limited experience with CareGivers.com at this time, their staff have been great. They are sure to answer any questions or concerns that the family has. I have to complaints so far!

Satisfied with This Home Care

We used this home care agency for a short amount of time, but I was satisfied with all they did for my father. I knew he was safe, and in good hands with the care givers. They did a good job helping with his personal care. Everything went well, and I would recommend this home care agency.

good care at home

We were able to use this service for my mom. The staff was nice and was able to send us a nice caretaker to help with personal needs. We liked the help that was needed. She always arrived on time and was willing to help with the needs that we were asking of her. We would gladly recommend this service and the care takes to other families for the in-home needs of a loved one.

No complaints!!

I have no complaints about the home health care my father has been receiving from this company. The care givers are on time to appointments and make sure to remain professional in there work. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone interested in a great home health care company.

Helpful Staff!!

I had spoke to this company multiple times about possibly using there services however my mother had to go into an assisted living and could no longer stay at home. They where very understanding and made sure to answer questions I had for them as well as explaining all of the different programs they offer. I am thankful for there patience with us.

I Assumed Too Much

I waited 2 weeks for a caregiver with this agency. She did a no-show-no-call twice. They said they would not send her again. I set up a meeting with a new girl and I gave her Sunday with a time frame to have a meeting with me. she came when I was busy with my dad and she didn't return my calls or set up the meeting again. I also found that they sent me a PCA, I assumed they would send a CNA.

Great caregiver

We loved our Caregiver [Removed].She was absolutely wonderful. She was willing to work with our schedule's no matter what. She would sit and talk with my dad which was very nice because he was bedridden. If we are looking for home care again we will definitely ask for her.

Positive experience.

We used this service and they were professional and as promised.

Bad Experience with This Home Care

I was looking for care for my sister with dementia. And we only had one caregiver ever appear. The first one never showed up, and the agency didn't even know. They didn't return our calls until the next day. The second one was simply perfect. Their tech people wouldn't accept what I was telling them about the addresses. It took a week of back and forth to even get the billing site straight. The office people were on an extraordinarily complex phone maze that never resulted in a live person, and sometimes didn't even allow leaving a message.

Home care for mom

This is a great service for a caretaker to come into your home. The staff was very nice and helpful in finding us someone to help with the needs of my mom. We liked that they had people who care. We had a caretaker that was on time and reliable. We do recommend this service for great care at home.

Worked Great For Us

The help they gave met our needs

The Help Was Better in the Beginning

Our caregiver didn't show up one day so I stopped using their services. She didn't say anything to us and the agency has not given us an explanation. In the beginning for about 2-3 weeks the caregiver was always on time, she was a clean person, cordial and talked with my mom often.

Not a good experience!

We will not use Caregivers.com again. When we originally started them, they only sent one girl to interview so we only had her to choose from. The second day of her coming to my mother's home, she did not show up and they did not explain the billing to me. The way they pay them is for the time they are supposed to be there, so they were charging my mother even though the lady did not show up. Then later, the girl had a family emergency and they were not able to find a replacement. I would not recommend them.

Answered My Questions

I only talked with this home care agency on the phone. We did find another home care agency that suited our needs better, but my brief talk with them was pleasant. They were professional, and my questions were answered overall.

Very Impressed with this Home Care

I'am very pleased with the services my mother has been receiving from this home care agency. Everything is working out very well, and she is doing great. The care givers are wonderful. They are very professional, and the communication between myself, and the care givers is very good. The woman that does her physical therapy is amazing. I'am very impressed with all they have done for us. I have already recommended this home care agency to my friends, it is a great agency.

No Issues with This Home Care

My parents are no longer receiving services from this home care agency, but everything went very well. They were very satisfied with the services they received. The care giver was great, I knew they were safe, and in good hands with here. They had no issue during the time they received services from this home care agency. I would recommend them.

Comfortable feeling!!

I am very comfortable with the quality of care this company has been providing my mother. So far my family and I are very pleased with everything and have no complaints. The caregivers have been wonderful, always on time and make sure she is satisfied with everything before they leave for the day . I would defiantly recommend them to anyone interested in a home health care.

Just a complement!

I live in a rural area in upstate New York. It's very hard to find Home Help Aids to assist in the home. What few Aids there are, they have no hours to spare. So with a little help from a friend, I got a Home Help Aid thru another source. I want to thank Caregivers, Inc for talking to me, assisting me in the search and for keeping in touch. [Removed]

unable to send anyone qualified

Awful 'service' that was unable to send anyone qualified, or even unqualified. Slow to return calls.

One aide was sent on one occasion who had no idea what she was doing, and she was a no show after that. Two other aides were also no shows.

Rakhi Patel

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your experience with CareGivers.com was not exceptional and the caregivers were not able to meet your expectations. We devote a lot of time and energy into vetting the best caregivers to work with our families. It is extremely disappointing to us when our caregivers do not show up for their scheduled shifts. Just to reassure you that this will be less likely to occur again, if a caregiver no calls/no shows, we immediately remove them from our network.

We are always working to improve our services in order for our families receive the best care possible, so we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback.

Satisfied with This Home Care

We are no longer using services from this home care agency, but our experience with them went very well. I knew my mother was in good hands with the care giver. She would help with cooking, cleaning, and personal care. She really did anything in her power to make sure my mother was well taken care of. Everything went well, and I would recommend this home care agency.

[Removed] was extremely helpful -- provided all the info I needed to intelligently discuss the possibility of a caregiver to my parents. My parents would love to stay in their home and this is a viable solution to them - decision from them pending....

Excellent Caregivers!!

I can not say enough great things about this company and everything they have done for my loved one and family. They have taken a huge burden off of my fathers shoulders with how much they have helped and been there for my mothers needs. Not only do they help with her hygiene and everyday care but they have built a solid trust foundation with her and have really connected on a personal level. I highly recommend this company to anyone interested.

Very pleased overall.

This was a good service for us. We did have to stop the service as this was a placement service and it did not fit the criteria we needed for the long term insurance. The caregiver we had was very caring, gracious and she was all the things you wanted in a caregiver. The administrative staff are responsive. I would recommend this service.

Very helpful!!

We really like the lady that comes to my father's home. She is very friendly and flexible in the times that we need her. She has learned very fast and is very efficient. It has been a positive experience so far.

Positive Experience with This Home Care

So far everything is working out pretty well for my parents with this home care agency. They have a lovely care giver, and I know they are in good hands with her. She helps with meals, and personal care, and I'am pleased with all she has done so far for us. My parents enjoy her company. It has been a positive experience, and I would recommend this home care agency.

A big help!

The caregiver that we have, [Removed], does a very good job. She is always on time and takes my husband to appointments to get his blood drawn if needed. Also, when our housekeepers come, she takes him out to breakfast that morning so he is not there while they are cleaning.

Very friendly and helpful. Thank you.

So far so good. The caregivers are very professional and caring individuals . Most Important dad likes them.

Punctuality!

I do like this company because it allowed me to be able to stay home. I had two people help me and the problem was that they were late or did not show up at all. They said that they called me, but I never got the call. The other person that they sent was okay, but things can be better.

An Amazing Caregiver

There is no problem that I know of. I stuck to my guns and I'm glad that I did, it's been a big help for me. Mom gets help getting to places or the doctor. She has the freedom to what she wants with help. To me it's good for her and good for me. She gets her hair done, goes shopping or get what she needs. She has not complained about being late, they have been good.

In Good Hands With This Home Care Agency

Everything is working out pretty for my father since he started to receive services from this home care agency. IT has been a good experience, and I'am pleased with all they have done for us. The care givers are very good at what they do. They help with cooking, cleaning, and some personal care. I know he is in good hands when I'am away.

Good care

My mom has gotten great care from this service. We did not need alot of assistance with the care for my mom. We found that the care taker was professional and always arrived on time. She was very patient and caring with the needs for my mom. We would recommend the great services to other families for a loved one.

Pleased With This Home Care

Our experience with this home care agency was great. I was very pleased with the services they provided my mother. The care giver we had was great. She was very knowledgeable and caring. They really provided me with a peace of mind. The agency was great with commutation. I was very happy with this home care agency.

Great In Home Care

I was very happy with this service. They were able to find someone to come to my home and take care of my mom. We really liked the care taker that was able to help my mom with her personal dad to day care. The care taker was very reliable and trust worthy. I was very happy to know I had someone to trust with mom. I would recommend this excellent service to other families for great care in there home.

Great Caregivers

Great care from caring people.

Everything was amazing!!

I have no complaints about the care I received from this company. The caregivers where very attentive to my needs and always on time. They made me feel comfortable and kept me busy throughout the day with different activities. I would defiantly use there services again and highly recommend them.

Lovely Experience

So far it has been a lovely experience for my mother with this home care agency. The care givers they have sent out have been great. They help with some cooking, cleaning, and personal care. They have been great to work with. I'am pleased with all they have done for us, and I would recommend this home care.

We were very happy with their service.

We were very happy with their service. They were reliable and helpful. We didn't have any complaints.

They were great!

They were great! We didn't have any complaints and everything went pretty smoothly. We were pretty happy with their service.

Great Service

Soon after contacting A Place for Mom, I received a call from Christy [Removed] from Caregivers.com. I explained to her what we were looking for in regards to my elderly aunt and uncle and within a week, we had interviews set up and someone hired.

I thought the service was very good.

They were helpful and reliable, and everything went really smoothly. They were there for my dad when he really needed to be and I thought the service was very good.

Highly Recommended!!

CareGivers.com provided good services for a short period, but i would definitely recommend them. The person that came in to help offered to help with preparing meals and cleaning even though the services were only to keep my loved one company. They were on time, friendly and attentive with my loved one.

Outstanding Service.

This service is excellent. The caregiver is outstanding. She helps with everything that was required. We were happy that she would always arrive on time. We could not be happier with the service that they provided for us.

Great Staff!

The representative that we spoke to with CareGivers.com was very friendly. They did a great job explaining what services they offered. They were very helpful with giving us insight on home care options for our loved one.

They were wonderful. They did a great job.

They were wonderful. They did a great job. They were helpful and reliable, we never had any problems with people being late, or not showing up. We were very happy with them, and are happy to leave them a positive review.

They were able to come out on short notice

They were able to come out on short notice and we are very happy about that. After one person that wasn't quite the right fit, we were able to find someone that seems to be working out well so far. I don't have any major complaints. They have done a pretty good job.

Great customer service!

The staff with CareGivers.com were very friendly and helpful when I spoke with them. They were very knowledgeable about the care needs of our loved ones. They were able to address all of our concerns and our loved ones needs. They are very easy to work and easy to get services started.

Father's Companion and Care giver

This is a great company that is helpful, but the care giver did not do much socialization with my dad who needed a little company. The care giver did not do anything to help out and we had to inform her to wear protective clothing and she did not comply. The value is good for the care , but i think if I needed to have assistance I would see if there was someone else who would have more communication with my father.

They were helpful and reliable.

They were helpful and reliable. Catherine and Cindy were very supportive. There were never any issues with people not showing up or being late, they have been a great service to work with. It does get to be a bit expensive, but we had no issues with the agency or the help itself.

Helpful Caregivers!!

The caregivers that have been coming in have been helpful. They are helping me with the care of my parents. At the moment they have been nice and what i assign them to do they will get done. I would recommend the staff from the community CareGivers.com

My Mother Was Pleased

My mother was satisfied with her services she received from Caregivers.com. The first girl they sent out was a no show, but the next girl they sent out has been great. My mother is impressed with her bed making skills. My mother was pleased with this home care. So I would recommend it.

I have been very happy with them so far.

I have been very happy with them so far. No complaints, they have been reliable. It's been a positive experience.

Bad experience

Nor very good. Customer service is nice but the caregiver was always late and the third time didn't show at all. C.S. found another caregiver that 1st time called in sick :/. Not pleased :/.

Katherine Kloc

We are always upset to hear when our families are unhappy with their caregivers, but the most disappointing thing to us is when we first hear about families' frustrations in these online reviews.

We encourage ongoing communication between you and the Care Companion, and we count on you to let us know when you're not satisfied with services. This is why we make ourselves available to our families at all times - you can call us or email us directly and we will work to fix the problem immediately.

Thank you for your feedback. If you have any additional comments, feel free to call us or send us an email.

So far things have been working out good.

So far things have been working out good. They have been helpful and reliable. I have no major complaints so far.

Simple process to getting caregiver help!

We were quickly set up with a wonderful caregiver who was able to stay overnight with my father after he had surgery. It was a huge relief to know she was there, even though he didn't actually need much help. We will definitely keep Caregivers.com in mind for future needs such as this!

Great service

Shows up on time, very caring. Gets along with family very well

high quality

Caregivers.com has provided very high quality, reliable caregivers to stay with my mother when I am not available for her. They are responsive to our needs and quickly make changes when they are needed.

I used them for about a week. But the caregiver wasn't able to even operate a wheelchair properly. She was sweet, but just didn't have the experience. It was difficult to get in touch with them at times as well.

Very Good Care Givers

Everything is going very well for my mother since she started to receive services from CareGivers.com. She has adjusted well to the care givers that come and helps her. They mainly assist her with personal care, grooming medication management, and they are doing a very good job. I'am very confident in the type of care they are providing my mother. I would recommend it.

They were on time and nice enough.

The gal they sent out was fine. Though she wasn't good at cleaning and we didn't really need much else. They were on time and nice enough. It just wasn't really as helpful as we had hoped.

I haven't been overly impressed so far.

So far we have only had one caregiver come, and she didn't last very long because she wasn't very reliable. They have since sent me some more contacts, but they don't seem very well vetted. Everyone seems new to the company. So it still remains to be seen how well they will actually work out. I haven't been overly impressed so far.

Katherine Kloc

Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry to hear that your caregivers have been less than stellar. It is extremely disappointing to us when our caregivers deliver subpar services, especially since we devote a lot of time and energy into finding and vetting the best caregivers to work with our families. Reliability is important to us, so if a caregiver no calls/no shows, we immediately remove them from our network.

We are always working to improve our services so that our families can get the best care possible, so we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. If you have any more specific feedback for how we can improve, don't hesitate to call us or send us an email.

Very Pleasant Care Giver

Everything is going pretty well for me with this home care. My caregiver is pretty good, I had some problems with her at first, but we have since corrected the issue. She is very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. She always on time and pretty good at what she do. This would be a home care agency I would recommend.

Good Home Care

Our experiences with this home care have been pretty good. The care givers are doing a great job of helping her out. They come and help her with her personal care, cleaning, and some light chores. They e-mail me a schedule weekly of the care givers that are set up to come help. This would be a home care agency I would recommend.

CareGivers.com has definitely been a pleasure to work with. I hired them to help out with my sister since she is extremely disabled. What I appreciate is the fact that the caregivers are not afraid to get in there and take initiative. We are still in the process of getting things all sorted out but I am happy with the decision and will be utilizing the services for as long as time allows.

Well, I'm kind of in the middle about my concerns. The caregiver did the job for the time I needed the service, but expressed some unprofessional comments regarding "the order" at caregivers.com and stated that they wanted to work for me privately in the future after my return. This made me feel uncomfortable bc I would never have someone in my home taking care of my father that wasn't insured or bonded by an agency.
Another concern I had was that I needed weekly statements to match four invoices, and I had two weekly statements that didn't match any of the four invoices. I had to get a new phone, and some of the information I needed had been lost possibly through through the transfer. I contacted caregivers.com to try to retrieve the missing information stated above, and was told that they didn't keep copies and to research my phone. That doesn't make sense bc the accounting department should have had those records. So that was very disappointing as I explained my concerns via email to caregivers.com and did not get a follow up answer upon my second request. As a result, I have 4 invoices without back up weekly statements, and 2 weekly statements that don't match the invoices that I do have. Therefore, I would not use this agency again.

My contact at Caregivers.com has been responsive and the caregivers they have proposed have been experienced and dependable. I would recommend using them, especially if you are in immediate need of help. They seem to be slightly above market rates in my area, but I have to hope that attracts more quality people. My only complaint is that there have been many technology glitches with the caregivers.com website and registration portal. They say they are working on this so hopefully it will get better. Once it all works, it will be very nice to use. Again, they were responsive when I had technology issues, it was just frustrating at times.

Katherine Kloc

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We're so happy that we've been able to help you connect with our wonderful caregivers!

We understand your frustrations about the occasional technology glitches we've experienced. We are always developing new services for our families and work hard to fix all of the issues that come up as quickly as possible - we appreciate your patience as we work out the kinks! We are very excited about the new tech services that are coming out soon, and we know that they will make using us even more convenient!

Not bad, not outstanding

Helpful service but once I used the service and had someone meet my Mom they keep emailing me on an auto-generated email about 3 x a day. I've reported this so hopefully it will stop soon. 🤔 My Mom has asked to postpone this service while she has friends and family helping her.

Katherine Kloc

Thank you for your feedback. We are always working on improving our services in order to provide as much help to our families as we can. An unfortunate side effect of continual development and improvement is that sometimes there are minor glitches in our technology. We fixed this issue as quickly as we could, but we understand that it was frustrating for the day or two you got all of these emails from us. Thank you again for letting us know about your experience with our services - we really appreciate your feedback!

Be Specific About Your Loved One's Needs

We started to receive services from Caregivers.com for my father in law, and they did do a pretty good job with everything. My father in law of course felt that he didn't need any help but the caregivers that did come in and help were nice and friendly and helpful to him and his needs. I would recommend this agency to family and friends I would just say make sure you are specific about the type of care your loved one needs.

Positive Experience

Our experience with Caregiver.com was a short one but it was a very positive experience. I just had a problems with the billings but other then that we were very please with the aid. The young lady that did come was just great, my mother was really happy with her they got along very well. The agency actually asked to use my as a reference for other's that wanna use their service and I was happy to. Overall I was really happy aid and service from them I would recommend them.

So far things have worked out well.

So far things have worked out well. The gal they send out works well with us, and is reliable.

They did a good job, and had good follow up.

They did a good job, and had good follow up. They are a little expensive at twenty dollars an hour, for me to use them long term.

They were very personable, and provided me with exactly what I needed.

They did a good job. They were very personable, and provided me with exactly what I needed. The billing went through smoothly, so I didn't have to deal with it at all. If or when I need their services again, I would definitely use them again.