Camino Hills of San Clemente - San Clemente, CA

I know that Mom is in good hands at Camino Hills!

Having Mom go to Camino Hills hasn't been the easiest of decisions since she would rather be at home. With her Dementia progressing, we had to make the decision and I am very comfortable with the decision we made. The staff have been great! They are all very nice and welcoming and always respond promptly to any requests made. They get Mom up every day for breakfast and encourage her to participate in the activities. Mom joins in on the exercise program every Monday, and the music therapy every Wednesday. I'd highly recommend!

very helpful and cooperative

The staff at Camino Hills of San Clemente have been very helpful and cooperative. My husbands room is always clean, and he is well cared for. He has mild dementia, and they do a great job with him. He does good there and does not complain at all.

One area for improvement would be with the activities. They do not have many activities at all. Any time I am there all that I see the residents doing is watching television. They say that they have some, but they seem to be lacking.