Brookridge Heights - Marquette, MI

Brookridge Heights - Marquette, MI has yet not published prices.

A new home for my mom

I would highly recommend Brookridge Heights for a loved one. It was a difficult decision for us to bring my mother to assisted living memory care because I felt that I had failed in some way. The staff quickly eased any concern I had. They worked hard to get her integrated into her new home and showered her with love and attention, making the transition so much easier. The care aides are very attuned to her needs and go out of their way to assure me of everything that goes on in her life.

Great place to live and respite!

Brookridge has been an amazing place for many of the families I work with. Our families who have moved their loved one into memory support have been really supported in the transition. The staff at Brookridge goes above and beyond trying to ease the transition into care and ensure the resident gets high level of care and personal attention.

Respite care: They have been able to accommodate quickly needed respite care in emergency situations. Respite care is only slightly higher than a hotel but safe 24/7 care while our caregivers get much needed rest. The expansion including 2 respite beds has been a great addition.

The activities department and staff work really hard to engage residents in activities they truly enjoy. The higher level management has been consistent staff with almost no turn over allowing for great level of care, administration who truly knows the residents and just quality care.

The building is well kept and cared for. It has beautiful gardens, court yards and outdoor space to enjoy.

Brookridge has been really supportive of community events hosting fundraisers and supporting causes impacting their residents. The food at every event and tour I have been on has been great. [Removed] their lead chief is amazing at his job!

Take a tour, you'll be glad you did

I recently toured Brookridge Heights looking for a memory care community for my mother. I had no idea what to expect when I came to tour. I was so impressed by the time that [Removed] took to answer my questions and to really get to understand my mother. The new addition that Brookridge just recently put on is absolutely beautiful and it just feels right, it feels like home, warm and welcoming. The residents were laughing at the table with staff and having a good time, there was such a feeling of family it was breathtaking. We have decided that Brookridge Heights is the right place for mom and we are happy with that decision. Thank you for providing such great service.

The best Assisted Living and Memory Care

Brookridge Heights is the best Assisted Living and Memory Care in Marquette. The staff is so amazing and they are wonderful with the residents. Brookridge is so active in the community, they support local fundraisers and are always giving back to worthy causes. I have several friends who have chosen Brookridge as their home and they just couldn't be happier. The support that is provided to the families and residents is just remarkable. Great job Brookridge Heights!

Happiness is Brookridge

Our Mother has lived in Brookridge for the past two years. One of us visits Mom every day. She is very happy with everything about Brookridge. i e The nursing, activities, meals and housekeeping staffs. And as a result of Moms good care in all of the above areas, we, her children are happy for her.
We sincerely appreciate your excellent care and concern for your community. Thank You all for your kindnesses.

Suggestions

Board with orientation info is often not updated ... Activities assistant looked at board but didnt change day date ... Folks who r confused need accurate info... Verbally oriented too...Need more activities with outside folks such as Pet therapy ...piano players contact local piano teachers for suggestions or CD music for their era big band swing music or classical music... French Cajun music like zydeco .....

A facility I would not mind living in future years

The Director, Nurses, Med Techs and Staff tend to have a positive upbeat attitude which flows to the residents.

They have genuine concern and compassion for the residents.

When planning a Birthday Party the staff and the Director were hands on in participation and welcoming relatives and friends.

Brookridge being all it can be.

With a 5 star review what more can I say.
One comment, mother currently has a wound on her shin caused by banging her shin on the bed frame. Maybe we should put a pad or cushion on bed frames?

We welcome you to Brookridge Heights - a premier service-rich Assisted Living and Memory Care Community located in the quaint and historic town of Marquette.

Brookridge Heights boasts three styles of assisted living apartments and a world-class memory care program in a picturesque setting. Brookridge Heights brims with amenities, providing a wide range of services from minimal assistance to professional long-term care and memory care services. We believe life is an accumulation of experiences, accomplishments, loves, learning, trials and successes. We offer our residents a special place where they can continue to grow and thrive, each in their own unique way. At Brookridge Heights, we believe life is precious and worth celebrating every day. And what better way to celebrate life than to share new experiences with family and friends, enjoy simple pleasures, and explore new interest in a community that is your home.