Brookdale Texarkana - Texarkana, TX

Brookdale Texarkana - Texarkana, TX has yet not published prices.

Making A Decision

My mom and I toured Brookdale this week. The staff is very nice, and the facility is very clean and organized. It would be easy for mom to get around in this small community. The rooms were average, smell not so good. Pricing was vague. I want to know more about financial responsibility before make a decision. Mom loved the courtyard area and the homey feeling it has. Just need more details about out of pocket expenses.

My Mother has been at Brookdale for 10 days in January, 2017. She never received the support we discussed in the initial interview. Management was contacted on the third day she was there and nothing was done. I have now talked with management for the second time after a hospital stay. Hopefully they will improve the service.

The entire staff are there for you in anyway they can be!!!

I cannot say enough about the wonderful people that work at Brookdale. Lisa and Bevin are very sweet and kind and I know they care about myself and my parents. Orville who works in maintenance is wonderful. The food is healthy and both my parents seem to like it. The community is kept very clean. This community definitely gets my recommendation.

My Mom Is 100% Safe

My mom is doing wonderful and we feel we found the perfect place for her. The community is always clean, her room is kept maintained. The staff are kind and attentive and have been great with Mom. She also loves the food, she has not had a complaint yet! Since my mom is not too interested in activities, she occasionally plays bingo. This community is very secure for wanders and I would recommend this place to anyone!

I would not recommend this facility. It is understaffed, and the food is not inviting. The people charged with running this facility are more interested in money than anything else.

We were pleased with them.

We were pleased with them. We were all set to move mom in, and she changed her mind. The community was nice though, and if the time ever comes we certainly will check this out again. It just wasn't the right time.

Very friendly and personable staff

I think they do a great job at Sterling House of Texarkana. The management seem like wonderful Christian people. They are very personable, and go out of their way to make sure that each and every resident feels attended to and important. I highly recommend them!

The staff is the reason we are there, they are wonderful.

They are fantastic about working with him and helping him. The staff is the reason we are there, they are wonderful. I like that it's so comfortable and family oriented. It is also varied in the residents care needs and most of them are very active. They could improve on the activities. They could do more things more often. I know they do exercises and bingo. They have a salon three days a week. I would like to see more outings, or have entertainment in. I haven't eaten the food, the residents tell me it's excellent, but the feedback I get from my dad is mixed.

Toured yesterday. Very neat, clean a...

Toured yesterday. Very neat, clean and homey atmosphere. Director was very helpful. More assisted living than independent.