Brookdale Great Bend - Great Bend, KS

Brookdale Great Bend - Great Bend, KS has yet not published prices.

Good option for those who have care needs

We looked at Brookdale for my father. He did not like that there was assisted living here and was looking specifically for independent.It's definitely a great option for families looking for seniors with more care needs.

What I saw!

When I walked into this community for my tour it was dark inside. The staff did not seem that friendly and I felt rushed. I did not get the feeling this community would be right for my loved one.

Great Bend Brookdale

The staff at Great Bend Brookdale was exceptional. My sister would often say how well she was treated and how much she loved the girls that took care of her. When it comes time to make a decision about assisted living I would highly recommend this facility. Great job ladies!!

Warm and friendly. Very helpful

Brookdale Great Bend is an assisted living community in the charming city of Great Bend, Kansas. Great Bend is a special place boasting natural beauty along the Arkansas River and a thriving downtown area with eclectic shopping, fine dining and all the comforts of small town America.

Brookdale Great Bend is proud to have a strong partnership with the larger Great Bend community and is an integral part of the city. Our community is dedicated to providing personalized care services that celebrate individuality, encouraging residents to thrive. Brookdale Great Bend truly feels like home. Residents enjoy socializing on our front porch, gathering around the fireplace in the family room on cooler Kansas nights, or getting some fresh air on our walking paths.

Our residents enjoy a wide range of services and amenities that encourage wellness and community engagement such as:

On-site library with an abundance of books
Fully-enclosed all season sun room
Diverse and enriching activities program with regularly scheduled outings
Pet-friendly living
Scheduled transportation services

At Brookdale Great Bend, residents choose a private apartment home from a variety of floor plans and sizes to find one that will best meet their needs and be most comfortable for them. Because our community is on a single level, residents with limited mobility can easily access all areas and activities.