Brightstar Healthcare - Austin, TX

Brightstar Healthcare - Austin, TX has yet not published prices.

It could be better

The experience with Brightstar hasn't been the greatest. They don't seem to be very consistent and have an issue with scheduling. We only use them on the weekends and this past Sunday the caregiver didn't even show up. The agency goes through personnel like water and they do not check in with us the way they should. I am not happy to say the least.

Brightstar has been pretty good so far.

Brightstar has been pretty good so far. They have been reliable. The billing has gone smoothly with no issues so far. We haven't had any issues with the caregivers that have come or anything. I would rate them very highly at this point.

I am forever grateful!

The lady that sees my mother has been amazing! She does whatever my Mom asks her to do and when there's nothing to do she is such a great companion. Since starting services my Mom now has a little more pep in her step and I am forever grateful! The owner and his right hand gal are such a pleasure to work with! I have and will continue to rave on what a great experience this has been!

They were fine!

They were fine! We never had any problems with them. They kept their appointments. We had the same caregiver all the time. They are a good resource.

Life is so much more than a to-do list. It's a series of moments with the people we love, making memories that make up a lifetime. BrightStar understands this, and is committed to making more of those moments possible in the lives of those we care for.

We created BrightStar because we once needed help caring for a loved one, and we didn't know where to turn to give her the help and care she needed and deserved. We provide the full continuum of homecare, childcare, staffing and support services for individuals, families and healthcare facilities. We help keep parents and grandparents out of nursing facilities and in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes, as well as assisting parents with their childcare needs. We can provide every service available at a nursing facility in the comfort and familiarity of your loved one's home. From companionship, to toileting and hygiene assistance, to in-home blood draws and around the clock nursing care, our services are available to meet our clients' every need and make more possible in their lives.