Bridges of Hope and Love #3 - Valencia, CA

so far so good

I visited Bridges of Hope and Love along with a dozen or so other places in the area. I found most of them to be very similar and I ended up deciding on Bridges of Hope and Love because they are very close to my house. The location worked out well for us, and the people there are all very friendly, and the facility itself is very nice. So far everything has been fine. It has been an adjustment for my mother to get used to the new living environment, but they are doing a very good job.

The representative was kind...

The representative was kind and approachable and gave me a lot of insight to the process and services available, as well as some alternatives in order to find a good fit for my loved one.

Very clean & quiet

Very clean & quiet

Bridges of Hope & Love is more than simply a nice place for the elderly to reside. It is a loving home where their spirits are nurtured as well as their bodies.

Our residents find great therapeutic Value in the friendship and care they provide for each other and their home. We nurture that atmosphere with thoughtfully planned activities that encourage a deep sense of family. Activities includes crafts, exercise games, music, movies and more...

Although Bridges of Hope & Love blends in to a normal residential neighborhood, it has been customized for the elderly. The furniture is selected especially for the elderly. Grab bars are installed in bathrooms and shower area. The house is protected by a fire sprinkler system. The comfort and safety of our residents will always come first to us.

Bridges of Hope & Love is run with a true fashion for caring, by professionals.