BRENTWOOD SENIOR LIVING COMMUNITY - Saint Petersburg, FL

BRENTWOOD SENIOR LIVING COMMUNITY - Saint Petersburg, FL has yet not published prices.

I'm a former employee the facility is top of the line as for beautiful ,clean and a pleasant atmosphere. The problem is management. I was there one month less then a year management changed hands at least 3 times. No one return your calls they tend to blow you off once you bring things to there attention.Nice facility but management stinks!!!!

My Parents have lived here for a year

My parents live here in the Serenity Suites Memory Care Unit. Everything from the first tour to intake and management of their dementia care has been great. My parents are able to live in their own apartment together within the Memory Care unit. The staff is very in tune with their needs and even suggested we move them to the first floor so that they can more easily access the Serenity Garden. My father receives services through the VA and they assist with that as well.

High Class

I loved it, but the price was not within our range. It was the nicest one that we went to, and I loved the set up. The rooms were very private, and the facility was extremely clean. It looked liked it was a luxury facility. I would live there! It felt very high class.

Brentwood at St. Pete is the new standard of excellence in providing care to seniors in need of assistance or those living with Diabetes or Alzheimer's disease. While most communities focus on what you need, here at Brentwood, we focus on both what you want and need to live a rich, full life, surrounded by people who really care about your well-being. Our service and commitment to excellence will make you feel like you are living at a five-star lodge, all while getting the distinct quality of care that will help to improve longevity and enhance your quality of life.