BAYADA Home Health Care - Dover - Dover, NJ has yet not published prices.

Care and comfort

We are very happy with the care that we are receiving. The community is clean and always maintained. They are making sure that are needs are taken care of. My wife and I would recommend this excellent care that is given here.

It was very nice to deal with Bayada Nurses.

It was very nice to deal with Bayada Nurses. We had a very nice aide. She was very responsible, and gave several days notice for the one time she wasn't going to be able to make it

Pleased with the service

Overall I was pleased with the service. They were able to provide for all of the care needs we requested and we didn't have any issues with their availability. I thought they did very well overall.

Since 1975, Bayada Nurses has helped people have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. Bayada Nurses provides skilled, rehabilitative, therapeutic, and personal home health care services to children, adults, and seniors nationwide.

Bayada Nurses meets the stringent standards of the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)—the nation's premiere standards-setting and accrediting body in health care.

Our clients' care needs are case managed by a staff supervisor and a registered nurse (RN) supervisor. Bayada Nurses offers a multi-disciplinary, team-based approach to caring, which includes registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), physical therapists (PTs), occupational therapists (OTs), speech therapists (STs), social workers (MSWs), home health aides (HHAs), companions, and homemakers. Our field employees are thoroughly screened, fully insured, and are clinical experts through ongoing education and skills assessments.

We believe our clients and their families deserve home care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability—Bayada Nurses' core values.