The room they have available was very nice and spacious. The home was clean and inviting, open and airy, staff was friendly and welcoming. I also met a few of the residents as well. However, I did not think an ideal fit for my mom.

The room they have available was very nice and spacious. The home was clean and inviting, open and airy, staff was friendly and welcoming. I also met a few of the residents as well. Its on the top of the list.

They are great.

They are great. We are very, very, happy with them. My parents love the staff. My mom likes the food, she says it's much better than the rehab place she went to. We are very pleased with At Home Luxury Living.

Mom feels at home!

It's been a very good move for our family. In the beginning there was a little bit of a learning curve, as Mom has some special equipment and procedures. However, the caregivers have been very eager to learn; they ask good questions to ensure that they understand, and are very accommodating. We have been very pleased with what they are willing to do. It's immaculate, very clean. They have been able to pay a lot of attention to her. There aren't a lot of activities, because it is so small, and the residents have different capabilities. However they engage her in conversations about things that interest her and they do have someone to come and play music periodically. We looked at many other homes before selecting this one. The owner Noelle stood out to us when we were choosing; we liked that she was so flexible and accommodating. We also liked that she's a registered nurse and there is an LVN that is shared between the two houses as well. Currently, there is a caregiver that lives there all week, and someone who comes at night so she can sleep. They have a different caregiver stay all weekend who is again relieved at night. As they get more residents, they will add caregivers but this approach offers consistency and It means that the main caregiver is very in-tune with the residents and can be on top of any changes in residents' health or mood. Less chance of miscommunication that comes with many shift changes; it offers a unique perspective. Our mom is happy there and we are comfortable knowing she is well looked after.

No better place in Dallas for your loved one needing one on one care.

Noelle and the staff at At Home Luxury Living were the Angels on Earth my Mom needed during the last 5 months of her life. The home is beautiful, clean, safe and convenient. The staff is friendly, experienced, caring and very attentive. My Mom passed away 2 weeks ago today and I am so thankful that I found At Home Luxury Living to take such good care of her during the final stage of her life.

Small Community in a Home

I looked at this place. It's a single family home and I just wanted my mother in more of social environment than this. There are only a few people living there and I warned her to have more interaction with more people. The house was very nice and so were the people. There were no negatives about them. I just decided that I wanted my mother to have more social opportunities.

A smaller community is more suited fo...

A smaller community is more suited for mom's needs. The caregivers are very attentive.

Forest Lane visit. Will hav...

Forest Lane visit. Will have to take G next time to get her opinion. Nice rooms, large bathrooms. May need additional furniture. Not sure what bed to get for G. Hospital or regular to keep her from getting additional sores on her feet. Rooms should be available before 30 day notice expires.

I visited with Noelle July ...

I visited with Noelle July 13. She is very helpful and her home is very nice and clean. It would be a nice place for C.

At Home Luxury Assisted Living offers two locations that enjoy an intimate “at-home” feel in the desirable Preston Hollow neighborhood (75230 zip code). The homes’ operator is a registered nurse with over 30 years experience in elderly care and a keen insight into the individualized, attentive care only a smaller “home” setting can provide. Each property offers a safe, familiar setting where family members, patients and caregivers participate in a community conducive to healing care.

At Home provides compassionate and monitored assistance for daily living needs in a private and dignified manner. Residents live in bright, individually decorated private suites and have access to warm, inviting common areas that only a home environment can provide. Decorated with designer touches, the homes are more reminiscent of a country inn, not a traditional medical facility. Fresh-cut flowers and fine china are only a few of the ways in which At Home’s luxurious interiors are set apart from traditional assisted living facilities. Enjoy tea before bed or have a favorite snack? The kitchen never closes and can accommodate any reasonable dietary need or request.

The homes’ caregivers are trained to respond to resident needs and are ready to meet the challenges posed by memory loss and other forms of dementia that often appear with the natural aging process. At least one of two caregivers is present and available 24 hours/7 days per week and the on-call managers include a licensed vocation nurse and a registered nurse.

Please come visit us at our two locations in Dallas. We look forward to meeting you!