Assisting Hands Fort Myers - New Port Richey, FL

Assisting Hands Fort Myers - New Port Richey, FL has yet not published prices.

Assisting hands was terrific, they were professional, kind, very competant and we were so happy to have their help at a time of emergency. And they were able to start immediately, they were terrific.

Outstanding!

My neighbor took a bad fall, lives alone and we needed help asap since she was not admitted to the hospital. We called A Place for Mom, and the connected us with Assisting hands. We got outstanding help from assisting hands. They replied to our need immediately and came and evaluated the situation and within 24 hours we had a home health aide at the house. They aide was terrific, and arrived on time each day, we couldn't have been happier to have this much needed help.

A good partner

I'm actually a nursing home administrator that lives 1,900 miles from my parents. Assisting Hands have been great to work with. They have kept me informed. They have been very reliable and dependable.

We are a little disappointed.

We are a little disappointed. The people they have sent to us haven't been very reliable. They have been on their phones and doing personal errands on our time. We have found them to just no be very knowledgeable about what my loved one needs.

Robert Thomas

We strive to work closely with our clients and families to identify any issues before they become problems. If we receive a complaint, we do not charge for that day's service and will make a change in caregiver immediately. Please call us if we are not doing our job to your total satisfaction.

Help for Fred

I found Helping Hands very understanding to my needs for a caregiver to my husband who has Alzheimer's, they knew exactly the type of help I needed & fulfilled all my expectations.
I am very pleased with their quick response to my request & the excellent caregiver they sent to me.