Advocate Home Care - Naples, FL

Advocate Home Care - Naples, FL has yet not published prices.

Satisfied With This Home Care

We satisfied with the services my mother in law has been receiving from this home care agency. Everything is working out well. She is safe, and in good hands. We are pleased with everything they have done for us. This is a good home care agency.

Services Working Out Well So Far

So far I'am satisfied with the services my mother has been receiving from this home care agency. The care givers have been good to work with. They show up on time, and have been helpful with everything. The experience is going well, and this a home care agency I would recommend.

Pleased with This Home Care

All is well for my mother since she is started to receive services from this home care agency. They have been great to work with, and I'am pleased. This is a home care agency a I would recommend overall, it is working out well for us.

In Home Care

I am happy with this service They were able to send me someone who can help with all my needs of cooking and house cleaning.. The care taker is very helpful in everyway. We like that she does arrive on time. I like that I was able to find someone who can help me with medications and personal needs. I would be happy to recommend this service and the caretaker for excellent in home care.

Very Satisfied with This Home Care

We are very pleased with the services my father has been receiving from this home care agency. It has been a good experience. My father is even surprised with how much he has improved since beginning services. This home care agency has been easy to work with. The care givers are great. They show up on time, and help with cooking, cleaning, and personal care. This is a home care agency I would recommend, it is working out well for my father.

Our caregiver is wonderful

I'm very happy with them! His full time caregiver is wonderful. She took time off and the person who filled in wasn't a good fit for him.I brought it up to management and they assured me they would find a better temporary caregiver next time. I've used other agencies in the past that didn't turn out well but I am pleased with Advocate Home Care.

Great staff!

The people here were great to my friend. The staff did a wonderful job. Everything was smooth and they were able to get everything done that we requested. My friends aide was very understanding and we never had a bad day.

Friendly, reliable service

We only used them for a brief period, but our experience was a very positive one! The caregivers were prompt, friendly, and reliable, and the office staff were responsive and helpful. I also appreciated how flexible they were when it came to pricing. We will definitely use them again when the need arises!

This didn't really meet our needs.

This didn't really meet our needs. It wasn't what we were expecting. No specific complaints about the agency itself it just didn't work for us.