Assiniboine Links - Winnipeg, MB has yet not published prices.

I met with [name removed], a very lovely lady, yesterday. I was very impressed with the facility. I am now on a waitlist.

Perfect for My Dad

My dad lives here and loves it, only 32 people the staff knows everyone its like a big family. Yes its older but its the character, nice big apartment . Lovely grounds for walking. He would of hated 100's of people in a big complex. This place is very caring, they keep an eye out. I would recommend it in a heart beat. He is 96 years old and living on his own healthy.

The place was dated and hall areas seem dark, not enough natural light access. While place need to be renovated, but [name removed] was very pleasant.

This was a lovely community, but very small and there was no air conditioning or basic telephone included in the services. It is in a beautiful location and the building itself has great character. [Name removed] is fantastic and would provide great care to my parents I'm sure. This was just not what my parents were looking for.

Mom choice for care

We toured this community for the care for my mom. The staff was nice and caring. We like that the community was clean and the meals were appealing. They offer a nice list of activities. We needed a different type of church service. We would still over all recommend this community for the care of a loved one for good care.