|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Nice home and caregivers
It is a bit early for me to be rating Around the World. My mother has only been there for one month.
We thought that our mother was going to be there longer than she turned out to be, but when she ended up having to leave they were very caring and comforting. I would highly recommend Around the World to anyone dealing with end of life issues.
They worked very well with us and with hospice.
I had no complaints with Around the World. They worked very well with us and with hospice. Unfortunately we were only there a short time, but the time we were there, I didn't see any issues.
"Around the World" provide the best quality and compassionate care in a home like setting Provider Certified Nurse Assistant 24 Hour Care,Awake staff in the night time