Angels for Elders - Wimberley, TX has yet not published prices.

They have been very responsive.

They have been very responsive. They have been reliable and flexible on shift changes, and timing. They have been very accommodating. Any issues with the caregivers, were remedied right away.

So far they are trying to do a real good job

So far they are trying to do a real good job, and they have been very helpful in filling in the blanks. They have been reliable, and we have been able to have pretty consistent people sent out, instead of always being someone different.

Very pleased with this service

We used this service for my mother, and were very pleased with it. They did a great job, there were 3 or 4 different women who would come in to be with Mom overnight, and Mom liked all of them. The company was very flexible with scheduling, always on time, and we never had any issues. They were also priced very competitively.

Really Helpful for My Mom

My mother was very happy with the person. She mostly had her do clean ing and a little bit of driving. I paid for 2 months and then my mother didn't think she could afford it but she was very happy with the woman who came. The only thing that she did complain about is when they originally came they were supposed to bring a bath chair. She brought it up with them a coule of times and they never did bring one.

It was really helpful to my mother but kind of expensive especially since she had her mostly cleaning. You can get people cheaper to clean. They have a 3hr minimum but if you're on the normal schedule they'll come and do some little things for you even if it's less than 3 hours.