Best choice I have ever made

At times like this, you never know what to do and searching for help in the internet was not easy until I found your website.
From that moment on, there was a light at the end of the tunnel.
I was contacted the same day with a list of places that will fit my mom's needs.
Since I live out of state, I contacted Angeles Residential and spoke to the owner who was very accommodating and completely understood my reservations.
A week later I went to Florida and visited the home which was very clean and everyone was very attentive.
The next day I took my mom to see it and she was delighted!
It has been over 3 months now and even though she misses her home she is doing very well and has the attention she needs.

did not like the place, no ...

did not like the place, no activities, only one person to take care of the peopleresidences

Angeles Residential, located in Hialeah, FL, is a well-regarded provider of dementia and Alzheimer's care. The facility's services are a good fit for residents who don't necessarily need the maximum degree of surveillance just to function but also need some support with daily living functions. The facility's monitoring is not quite as intensive as that of a nursing home, but its caregivers still take a conscientious approach to personalized memory care. The facility has a particularly high ratio of caregivers to residents and is affordable compared to other facilities of greater size.