Anchor Safe Health Care Inc - San Antonio, TX

Anchor Safe Health Care Inc - San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.

WARNING...never use this company

Worst in home care I have ever seen. My grandma's experience with this company was terrible. First the nurse who came to her house took a personal phone call and then came up with an excuse that she didn't have all her supplies and had to reschedule. They never called her back and I had to go do there job for them after paying the first payment which she never got her money back. When I called to reschedule a man answered the phone and asked if he could put me on hold because they were busy. He then forgot to push the hold button and I got to hear his conversation with another employee about his [removed] life with other guys and how much it hurts so he doesn't do it that often.. I yelled into the phone to get his attention and he picked up the rphone. When I told him I heard his conversation and asked to speak to a manager he stated he was the manager and I must be hearing things and then hung up on me. We canceled our services with them and found a new place that cares. I would recommend never doing business with this place if you care about your loved ones I hope I helped someone from making the same mistake we did by hiring this company.

Anchor Safe Health Care Inc is a home health care provider located in San Antonio, TX. Anchor Safe Health Care Inc services 12 local cities and offers the following services: Home Health Aide, Medical Social, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physical, Speech Therapy.