Almost Like Home, Inc - Baltimore, MD has yet not published prices.

Everything is going good so far

My dad is here currently and it’s all going good. I went there to visit him and I thought things were great. They seem to be really caring and they’ve been awesome working with me remotely since I live in a different state. The facility is super clean, it’s secure, in a nice neighborhood, there’s a porch that he can walk out onto, and there are TVs and a big eating area. When I was first interviewing them to see if that was the place that I wanted him, they answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. They even sent me a PowerPoint with some of the information of what would be available as far as activities are concerned. The facility is very close to 2 separate hospitals and we can choose either one for him to go to. My dad doesn’t have any dietary restrictions and I’m assuming that because they prepare food in large scales, they might be making things a little bland. Housekeeping comes by and mops his room about twice a day and they really keep the facility clean. I’ve been every day this week and have gone at different times and I never saw it look dirty or cluttered or anything like that. One thing I will say is that my dad had lost his identification card before he moved in (he’s a veteran) and they actually took him to get a new one, which really meant a lot to me. I would recommend them.