All Seasons Residential Care Facility for the Elderly - Sebastopol, CA

Wonderful Place Would Have Gone Here

[Removed] the owner is amazing she has a heart of gold. Her community is wonderful it is out in the country. The home has lots of windows for views and natural light to come in which gives it a warm and homey feeling to it. The only reason why we didn't choose this place was it is very popular and there is a waiting list.

I Did Not Even Go In

I was suppose to take a tour but found that they did not have a male bed available. During my observation, I noticed the care giver had no shoes on and the inside of the home did not appear to look nice. I did not like this experience.

It Was Good, While My Wife Was There

The community is clean and kept in good shape. I'm not sure of how the food is because my wife cant speak much about it. The staff took good care of my wife and in the end I found out that my wife need more care and the community advise me of other options. I would recommend this community.

Got there promptly at 2:00. Lisa was not there but told the caregiver (I assumed) that she only had a female bed available. Caregiver was barefoot and the one room I could see seemed to be quit cluttered. I don't think this would be the best fit for dad. Onward tomorrow!