A Garden of Paradise - Citrus Heights, CA

This residential facility is at the end of a very peaceful little road in a quiet residential neighborhood. The atmosphere was homey and the husband and wife owners of the facility are Ukranian, speaking excellent English with a heavy accent. The husband was cooking lunch when I arrived which made for a homey atmosphere. Home is clean and the residents I spoke to expressed happiness to be there. It did not feel like a fit for my brother, however, because of their lack of male clients, which I feel he needs. The additional caregiver there was warm, friendly, talkative and attentive to the clients. There was a nice yard with a patio and sidewalks around the perimeter for clients to walk in nature. Overall, seemed peaceful and clients were happy.

My Husband Is Doing Much Better Here

My husband is doing very well here at this home. It is very beautiful home , they do a very good job with keeping the home nice and clean. The staff is wonderful, they have been very accommodating. The food is nice, but some times it can be very salty. When I brought this concerns up they were very willing to work with me to find a solution. There was a left over piano and they asked me to play some music. It has been a very lovely experience.

The owners are very caring. They are very interested in making my mom feel comfortable and at home by individualizing what will make her happy and at ease. The interaction between all the residents is very friendly and supportive to each other.

A Garden of Paradise, Citrus Heights, CA

Lovely custodians--compassionate, caring, attentive. The home of 5 residents is immaculate; the food is excellent; the garden is casual and relaxing.

Very nice place

They do a great job here! The owners are caring, loving people, and they make the residents feel warm and welcome in their home. The home itself is lovely and well kept, and they have a beautiful garden outside. I'd move here myself if I ever needed this sort of care!

Love this place!

I am so pleased to have my aunt live here. I have peace if mind knowing she is well fed and taken care of! Oksana and her husband Michael are wonderful, compassionate people who make you feel like family in their home. I would recommend this facility to any family in need.

Highly Recommend

We would highly recommend this facility to anyone who desires their loved one be accepted as part of the care provider family. After just the first tour of this facility we were fairly confident we had found the right place for our loved one. After touring 2 other facilities, we were certain Garden of Paradise was the right choice. The facility itself is top notch. The home is immaculate. The yard is beautiful and tranquil with lots of room to stroll in the back yard. The name is very accurate.

1st Choice Looking forward ...

1st Choice Looking forward to moving Dad here. Wonderful place and people.

no single rooms and mostly for non-am...

no single rooms and mostly for non-ambulatory patients.

I liked the owner! Security however,...

I liked the owner! Security however, is an issue. She would be well cared for here but I worry about the fact that there are only two other residents. Boredom could be an issue.

Newly established, chickens and veget...

Newly established, chickens and vegetable garden, lively conversation one of the residents, will fix whatever want to eat, lane to home looks like Bainbridge. Second choice, I think.---- This is Mom's first choice because very friendly, flat for walking. Was thrilled with it.

A Garden of Paradise is a premier assisted-living facility in peaceful Citrus Heights, California. Our facilWWaWaarm, home like atmosphere in addition to peaceful surroundingsity has been approved for a capacity of six non-ambulatory residents and and hospice care with a wide range of social and recreational activities on- and off-site.

We offer a total of three shared, double occupancy rooms are available with a variety of amenities including nutritious meals and snacks, pet allowance, and 24-hour professional staffing.

Arrangements can be made for single occupancy