24Hr HomeCare - Torrance, CA

24Hr HomeCare - Torrance, CA has yet not published prices.

Good Overall

Overall I feel that 24 Hr HomeCare has been a good experience. My mother didn't appreciate that she had to keep interviewing people until she finally just settled on someone. None of the people were really perfect fits. However, we do like that the person we currently have coming calls me to let me know when they arrive and leave, so I can feel secure that they are working the hours they say they are. I also like that they don't change extra for driving to appointments or shopping. Generally, it has been a good experience, and I would recommend them.

Great care for my mom at home.

I was very happy with this in-home care service for my mom. The staff was very nice and helpful to find someone to come into our home and help with the care for my mom. We liked the caretaker that was very helpful in a list of things needed for my mom's care. We would recommend this service and the caretaker to other and we will be using this service again.

Great home care option!

The experience with 24 Hr HomeCare was positive. They are extremely professional and you can tell it's not a shady operation. They are very responsive and organized. I would recommend them!

Need More Dependable Caregivers

From my experience they were okay. We had let them go and went with another independent care. They were not that reliable, more than one day no one showed up. Most the girls, like about 2, were really good from what I thought. They were not on time but when they did help it went very good. Apparently some of the caregivers were scheduled for another family while we were scheduled.

We Have Good Helpers

They do a good job communicating, a good job finding a replacement and showing up when someone can't make it. The person that I communicate with there tries to find people who are a good fit for my mom. We have been pleased with the care. There is a benefit for having a caregiver help us because I am under physical therapy and they are able to help. They have been fine for us.

Excellent experience

My husband and I have only good things to say about 24-Hour Home Care. Our case manager has always responded quickly to our requests for a caregiver. We have had three caregivers who we would rate as excellent thus far. They are competent, warm and gentle. I am able to leave my husband in their care without worrying about his safety and well being when I leave the house.

We only began using 24-Hour Home Care in late April. So we can only share the experience of a fairly short time. And we have had experience with only a total of 5 caregivers.

She has had a few people come and it's been awesome.

She has had a few people come and it's been awesome. The two gals that came were great, and able to keep up with her. Lesly with A Place For Mom really came through and helped me so much with finding this agency.

Review of 24 Hr Homecare - Torrance, CA

I have worked with 24 Hour Homecare since they started the company. I have watched them grow and continue to challenge themselves to be the best in the community. They are always open to new ideas and pride themselves in working closely with staff, patients, and family. We highly recommend 24 Hour Homecare to assist with any caregiver needs.

Review of 24 Hr Homecare - Torrance, CA

I work closely with Jesse Thomas a 24 Hr Home Care. They highly reputable and treat their patients with the utmost respect.

Review of 24 Hr Homecare - Torrance, CA

I would not hesitate to refer this organization to any patient or family member in need of professional caregiving services. Reputable, accessible, and accountable are pertinent adjectives of my experiences with 24 Hr Homecare.

Review of 24 Hr Homecare - Torrance, CA

24 Hr Homecare is highly responsive to us and to our clients. The whole office works to ensure our clients get the best possible care.

Review of 24 Hr Homecare - Torrance, CA

One of the reps for the community, Jesse, has shown incredible passion, dedication, and self-driven to promote and keep a close band with both clients and patients. He has demonstrated to be a very important team player for 24 Hr HomeCare.

Review of 24 Hr Homecare - Torrance, CA

24 Hr Homecare will always be a preferred provider. They are extremely reliable and accessible when I have patient needs. But above all per family feedback, they treat their patients with a genuine courtesy and respect.

Review of 24 Hr Homecare - Torrance, CA

Very reliable and dependable. Excellent service and would recommend services to any community.

Review of 24 Hr Homecare - Torrance, CA

I am totally happy with the marketer, Jesse, for explaining his services to us and being consistent. He shows passion and dedication with his work. He also shows teamwork when he comes to our facility. He responds quickly when we refer a patient. Thank you for your service.

Review of 24 Hr Homecare - Torrance, CA

Always quick to respond to patients/ family referrals. Good communication & rapport.

Review of 24 Hr Homecare - Torrance, CA

24 HR Homecare is responsive and quick and is always ready to help. Jesse is very reliable. The patient feedback has been good regarding 24 Hr Homecare.

Review of 24 Hr Homecare - Torrance, CA

Jesse is very reliable and fast with our referrals. Very professional and caring towards our patients at Kaiser Permanente in Downry. Keep up the great work.

Review of 24 Hr Homecare - Torrance, CA

24 Hr Homecare is one of my top referrals - I refer as a result of Feedback from patients and their families.

Review of 24 Hr Homecare - Torrance, CA

There are several adjectives that describe 24 Hr Home Care, Professional, courteous, compassionate, and so kind. They are very dependable, and always follow-thru. My only regret is I don't have more clients to refer to them. They are so deserving, hard-working people. God bless them.

Highly recommended
Trustworthy, patience; treat patient with respect, observe dignity and privacy with client.

they have been great

I have had a good experience with 24 Hr HomeCare. Overall they have been great. Very professional in the services that the provided, very prompt to help out, and always there on time.

I fired them

They had inconsistent staffing and other issues as well. I gave them a list of demands up front, including what I needed in terms of both care and communication.

It was always a different person coming out. Always someone new, which led to inconsistency. They were not capable of providing the service I needed so I fired them, and would certainly not recommend them.

Not a good experience at all.

24Hr HomeCare can help you continue a full, active and healthy way of life providing a premier non-medical homecare tailored to your needs. We are committed to providing the best possible care. Our team will go above and beyond ensuring you receive the highest level of customer service, dedication and quality care unmatched in the industry. We invite you to experience the 24Hr HomeCare difference today.