We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
220 Harper - Kerrville, TX
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
About 220 Harper - Kerrville, TX
220 Harper has been the gem of residential personal care in Kerrville, Texas, the heart of the Texas hill country, for the past 14 years. Situated in town on two acres, this "ranch-style" home has a maximum capacity of 16 people. Our intimate group of familiar caregivers and residents quickly develop into a large family that welcome visitors with an inviting atmosphere.
To make 220 Harper more affordable, we have an all inclusive, no add-on, flat rate model that saves our residents an average of 20% or more on total living costs by including meals, laundry, cable, housekeeping and more. Our limited capacity allows us to dedicate more time and attention to every resident. By talking, playing games and being there 24 hours a day as companions as well as caregivers, we get to know our residents on a personal level.
220 Harper is owned and operated by the original individual, not a corporation. He has a masters in gerontology, which focuses on creating an affordable,home-like environment with a small number of residents and friendly caregivers that have the time and personal attention to devote to everyone.