1st Choice Caregivers - Burbank, CA

1st Choice Caregivers - Burbank, CA has yet not published prices.

Great Service!!!

I truly do not know what 1st Choice Caregivers could have done better for me while I was using their service. The caregivers where on time every time to my appointments and performed their services very competently and pleasantly at all time. They never let me down in any way at any time. I was impressed. I would highly recommend this home health company to anyone.

1st Choice Caregivers

I was very satisfied. They were neat, tidy, and they were prompt. It didn't last that long, but while it did it was fine.

They have done a good job.

They have done a good job. They have been friendly, helpful, and reliable. I think it's going to work out quite well.

Nice enough

The caregivers that they sent out seemed nice enough. The administrative staff is very nice and professional. They do seem to have a high turnover rate, which unfortunately happens often in this business.

Wouldn't use them again

Everything was fine with the agency as far as care and staying engaged. The problems we've experienced have everything to do with the billing. They require you prepay for services rather than billing by invoice. There have been several occasions where the caregiver didn't work yet we were still billed for services and it always takes them forever to reimburse. I would not use their services again for that reason.

It is going great.

I would give them a 4 due to the price is right. The care-giving services are great.

cheerful and friendly

We have had a very good experience with 1st Choice Caregivers. The only challenge is that sometimes there is a little bit of a language barrier, but that is a small issue which we have gotten past. She is very cheerful and friendly and does a great job. We are very happy to have her.

I would say that the owner, James is ...

I would say that the owner, James is one of a kind. He is great to work with and all of the providers that he works with have been phenomenal. All of the substitutes have been of the same caliber as the original.

When hiring these people, they were able to come out to the convalescent hospital to allow us to interview the providers.

The contract that I signed was one of the easiest and simple contract that I have ever signed.

I would highly recommend them.

1st Choice Caregivers, provides in-home care for seniors and families to enable clients to live happy, healthy lives at home.

We help seniors live happy, healthy lives in the comfort of their own homes by providing quality, compassionate care and safety technology solutions to preserve independence and contribute to a better life.

Few things are more important than your independence. If you or someone you love is becoming less able to care for thyself, let 1st Choice Caregivers help. We’ve spent over two decades helping people have a better quality of life, by providing them with companionship, in-home care and safety solutions. At 1st Choice Caregivers, you will find excellent quality of care, good prices, immediate response.

Call today for a free in home consultation!