Effective January 2019
The reviews posted on SeniorAdvisor.com are the individual, subjective opinions of individual reviewers, and not those of SeniorAdvisor.com. We do not endorse any of the opinions expressed by individual reviewers or the Community responses to reviews.
We cannot guarantee or verify the accuracy of the opinions shared by individual reviewers. While SeniorAdvisor.com has no duty to monitor what is posted, we do reserve the right to reject or remove any review, at any time, for any reason, including but not limited to those that we deem inappropriate or outside the parameters of our Review Guidelines.
We ask that you adhere to the following Guidelines when posting reviews about the Communities:
- Screen Name: Please choose a screen name that’s appropriate, or we will ask you to make a change. If you choose a screen name that is your actual name, please be aware that other users can view this.
- Inappropriate content: Threats, harassment, profanity, obscenity, hate speech, and other displays of bigotry are not allowed and will be removed by our review curators.
- Conflicts of interest: Be unbiased and objective. You should not write reviews of your own business, employer (including contracted workers) or of your friends' or relatives' business. You should also not represent a competitor of the Community being reviewed.
- Promotional content: Do not post promotional content.
- Relevance: Do not post information and feedback that is not relevant and appropriate. For example, do not include comments about political ideologies, or other matters that do not address the consumer experience. Please indicate the nature of your experience with the Community. Have firsthand and recent experience with the Community.
- Your Own and Other’s Privacy: Do not include other people's private information (for example, real names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, or any other personally identifying information). Please be aware that our review curators remove all identifiable personal information left in a review. This primarily includes names and dates.
- Libelous statements: Your Content should not contain defamatory or untrue statements.
- Intellectual property: Your Content should not contain intellectual property that belongs to third parties. This includes links to outside sources and copied reviews that are not your own.
- Contact information: It's your responsibility to keep your contact information current. We may use your e-mail address to contact you regarding your content posted on SeniorAdvisor.com.
Review our FAQs or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For tips on how to write a review other families will find helpful, please visit our blog.