Effective April 2014
The reviews posted on SeniorAdvisor.com are the individual, subjective opinions of individual reviewers, and not those of SeniorAdvisor.com. We do not endorse any of the opinions expressed by individual reviewers or the Community responses to reviews.
We cannot guarantee or verify the accuracy of the opinions shared by individual reviewers. While SeniorAdvisor.com has no duty to monitor what is posted, we do reserve the right to reject or remove any review, at any time, for any reason, including but not limited to those that we deem inappropriate or outside the parameters of our Review Guidelines.
We ask that you adhere to the following Guidelines when posting reviews about the Communities:
- Screen Name: Please choose a screen name that’s appropriate, or we will ask you to make a change. If you choose a screen name that is your actual name, please be aware that other users can view this.
- Inappropriate content: Threats, harassment, profanity, obscenity, hate speech, and other displays of bigotry are not allowed.
- Conflicts of interest: Be unbiased and objective. For example, you should not write reviews of your own business or employer, or your friends' or relatives' business, unless you disclose your relationship. You should also not represent a competitor of the Community being reviewed.
- Promotional content: Do not post promotional content.
- Relevance: Do not post information and feedback that is not relevant and appropriate. For example, do not include comments about political ideologies, or other matters that do not address the consumer experience. Do indicate the nature of your experience with the Community. Have firsthand and recent experience with the Community.
- Your Own Privacy: Do not include other people's private information (for example, real names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, or any other personally identifying information). It is your choice to include private information in Your Content. For example, please be aware that other users can view (if you so choose to post in Your Content) your family member’s names, medical information, departure dates, etc.
- Other’s Privacy: Do not include other people's private information (for example, real names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, or any other personally identifying information).
- Libelous statements: Your Content should not contain defamatory or untrue statements.
- Intellectual property: Your Content should not contain intellectual property that belongs to third parties.
- Contact information: It's your responsibility to keep your contact information current. We may use your e-mail address to contact you regarding Your Content posted on the Site.
Review our FAQs or email [email protected] For tips on how to write a review other families will find helpful, please visit our blog.