Think again before moving here.

Whatever you do, do not move in here. The rent has gone up 3 times in one year, there is now a no smoking rule, the management lies to your face and they are only interested in the big buck. We have had 3 different managers in a years time. That should say something. When you sign your lease, YOU have to ask the questions, because if you find out afterwards, they just say to you, "we didn't have to tell you when you signed your lease". The managers doors are always closed and if they give you a notice in your cubby, it is done on Friday at 5:00 and they don't work the weekeneds, so you are left to worry all weekened long. The maintenance staff is awesome and the grounds are kept up, but that is it. So, think again before moving to this "low income" apartment, DON"T DO IT!!!

There's so much to do here

I am absolutely loving it here. They offer a lot of activities and amenities. I do water aerobics several times a week and it’s free. I also make use of the exercise room near the business center; I play billiards with the fellas every now and then, they have a wood shop, card games, bible study groups, and they also have dog parks nearby. There is just so much to do here. The apartment units are great too. There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher, oven, microwave, and garbage disposal. There is also a washer and dryer in the unit. I recommend this community to everybody and everybody.

Incredible

Everything is going absolutely well. We are glad we found the place and so far it is incredible.

I choose Vintage because it felt more...

I choose Vintage because it felt more spacious in the common areas and I got a chance to chat with some of the residents while I was waiting for my tour and they seemed content. My tour guide was was terrific and someone who my Mom could relate to very easily. The also had a 2 bed room available so I went ahead and I took it. Thanks so much for your help.

~Maintenance free living

~Brand new building

~Access controlled entry

~Downtown shopping and restaurants 5 minutes away

~On bus line

~Opportunity to meet new friends

~New appliances- microwave, washer/dryer, dishwasher