TRUMARK Home Care - West Des Moines, IA

TRUMARK Home Care - West Des Moines, IA has yet not published prices.

Very Well Agency

Everything is going very well for us since we started to receive services from TRUMARK home care. They have been doing a very good job with helping my mother out with her cooking, cleaning and daily needs. This is our second experience with this agency. The first time went well, that is why we are using them again. They do a very good job.

We have had some aides that just can't do the job.

They have been really reliable, as far as sending someone out. We have had some aides that just can't do the job. Some have not been a good match for the physicality of the job, and some not well trained. We have had several aides, so there hasn't been much consistency. They have been working with us to find a good match, which I do appreciate. We may have found someone who will work out, to be at least semi consistent.

They have been really good.

They have been really good. We have a consistent caregiver, now. They have been pretty reliable. The billing is a little delayed, but not too bad, and I think that was just the initial set up. I'd give them a four out of five.

Good overnight support

Joy White has been responsive and helpful in providing the right support for my beloved elder. She appreciates my dad for who he is as a person, warts and all. Her staff is trained to help redirect mild dementia.

We initally were going to use her staff to provide rides and outings, but sudden changes meant we needed overnight help 4 nights a week instead. She was able to provide qualified staff to keep my dad safe on fairly short notice.

It's going great.

It's going great. They are very reliable, they are here every time, on time. At first we had a few different people until we found the right fit, and now we have the same person all the time. We are very happy with them.